Reviews for Bittersweet Symphony
nootylicious chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
This was honestly one of the most heartfelt and heart-breaking experiences I have ever read. Thank you so much for writing something so incredibly amazing!
AyeeItsMee chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Whoa, words cannot explain how beautiful this is, it made me tear up. Bravo. Keep up the good work.
La Petite Etoile chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I love so much about this story that it's hard to decide where to start.

I think I'll start with the timeline. I've never read any HM story with a proper timeline, and I love that your story coincides with events in the 20th century. Also, I love that Galen spent his whole life trying to buy Nina a telescope, and when he finally did she died not long later. That just...wow.

I'll probably keep on doing this for a while, so I'll end on this: it was nice to see a Galen/Nina story. There's not that many around.

And this story deserves way more reviews. So I'll add one more ;)
Honeyprose chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
I left a review on LJ, but I'll leave one here too cause I just LOVE. THIS. STORY. and this fic deserves all the recognition it can get.

Amazing job, absolutely fantastic. I love a fic that can make me cry, and this one certainly did the job. My heart hurts a little bit, but it's fabulous.
Mysca chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
WOW. That was beautiful. I remembered how sad it was to hear that Nina had died. She was a nice character. The way you portrayed it was good and you could tell that they really do love each other. Well done:D

P.S What does owari mean?

Hikari
teacupz chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
awesome! all part of the fics are really angsty and the emotions blended perfectly with the story...

about the timeline, it is unique and enjoyable! I am hoping to see more from you...

P.S. I am probably a fan of Galen x Nina too! and the idea about the telescope is just... WOW!
Miss Rouge Apple chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
WAH! POOR GALEN! *sniff* I read the 'hardly used' part and teared up...

This was a lovely story! The couple of Galen and Nina always makes my heart swell up, because everyone wants a relationship that strong, that can withstand so many years and still be a beautiful one. It's really priceless...

Again, fabulous job, luvie! Keep up the amazing work! :D