Reviews for Good Day
Allissa chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
AWWWWWWWW! :D SOOOOOOOO ADORABLE! 3 3 3 3
VioletFauxpa chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
So sorry I hadn't found this earlier. You are not a bad writer, for sure. So romantic, so shweet.
Mable chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Crack? Let me tell you something. The crack fics I read are random, out of character, and say things that are suppose to be funny but aren't. This? This isn't crack. This is a bit different but a pretty good romance fanfic.

(In background) I don't think we've read many 9 fanfics. well I haven't read any but I'm guessing you did when I was sleeping?

Yeah, a few. - So far this is my favorite and I would love to see another 6/8 romance fic. Please.
OrianPrime92 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
-grins- THIS WAS ADORABLE!
TheSadisticPineapple chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Well, that was pretty good. :)
Booji chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
That was very odd; I didn't expect that to be in a 9 fic. But it was a very pleasant suprise. You sure you're not a writer? :)
inkfriends chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
not on of the usual pairings but i like it! : )
MuderBurger chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
i love it. this is awesome. Magz has deemed it so!
Brer Rabbit chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Aw. D: 3 3 My favorite 9 pairing ever. I love how you've written them in. I will definitely be saving this story. I hope you'll make more.
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
*is having a happy fangirly squeal*

SQUE~!

SO CUTE!

X3
LadySylvan chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
*e!* XD
Shade Mimir chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
You don't accept anon reviews? Gah. wilde-shade here (If that's not obvious.) I like to pretend this account doesn't exist. I've had it since I was 11 (my user id number is in the 80's.) I don't have the heart to get rid of it. It's like this horrific train-wreck that is the evolution of my writing... Just-just pretend this review is anonymous, yes?

This wasn't as bad as you led me to believe. It wasn't bad at all. I enjoyed it. Of course, I ALWAYS enjoy a good stitchpunk snogging session. Rawr.

"It made his mind go fuzzy, made him forget to remember about the visions, it made him feel normal.

And he liked that.

And he liked Eight."

That bit made me *squee* just a little bit. I think I may have noticed a few typos, but you have some very cute stuff here. You have my applause and a *fav*
Masako Moonshade chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
This honestly surprised me.

I'm not a fan of slash, and this pairing is rather unusual. And yet it works. And you made it work incredibly well. The descriptions of physical contact were fascinating, and I have to say I was most impressed. Bravo for making a non-slasher thoroughly enjoy every letter of this story.
Chaotic M chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Oh! Finally someone wrote a 8/6 fic I've been waiting for one since I saw the movie. Thank you so much!

Oh and the story was wonderful. I loved it!
imaginary w3rewolvez chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Wow... You know, it does me good to see 6 having a good day.