Reviews for Fullmetal Alchemist : A Summoning
Kyattogaaru chapter 20 . 4/24
This story is a-ma-zing. I'm totally in love with it, really, this is one of THE best xovers for FMA and HP, and I can't get enough of it. I especially love how you portrayed Ed. I live how mature he is, while still being himself. It always pisses me off when people make Ed older, but still a little pissbaby throwing a fit at everything. Your story is refreshing with the way he is, and I totally love it. And ooooh how you handled Umbitch is just pure gold.I would love to read more!
Lina Thanatos chapter 20 . 3/31
Holy shit! what a good fic! Holy shit!

Sorry, that is going on repeat in my head!

But seriously, the plot, the intrigue, the DRAMA xD and the fact that Ed's character is actually a believable progression for a genius alchemist who continued to work in the military! So many people write adult Ed and forget that people actually mellow when they mature, and that he is an honest to god genius.

Thank you for such an inspired version of him. I particularly love the way he transferred his over-protective brotherly tendencies to Harry.

Also, thank you for not making a simple book rewrite with Ed as an add-on.

Your writing has progressed amazingly through the chapters D

Anyways, congratulations on a beautiful piece of literature. If you ever build up to the rewrite you alluded to in your profile, I'll sure be there waiting for every update!

Kudos!
NekoTora243 chapter 20 . 8/5/2017
Daah! I wanna know what happens next! I'm hooked! I really am! I can't get enough of this wonderfully written masterpiece and it's so rare to find an excellent story like this on without hours of browsing hundreds of stories that don't seem interesting. It's too bad it hasn't been updated in years but I'm sure you have valid reasons for such. Still, I'll keep an eye on this gem.
Nyx the Author chapter 20 . 3/9/2017
NOOOO! Please update! This is a semi-cliffhanger!
Selenity84 chapter 20 . 10/6/2016
Wanna see more please, I love Harry being Ed's apprentice :)
TheSilverHunt3r chapter 20 . 8/5/2016
You left it like this...kudos, but please if you can. Finish this.
-Silver
TheSilverHunt3r chapter 5 . 8/5/2016
Starts ROFL LMAO. He would be a great headmaster, I HAVE to admit. (;
Madara M. Katastrophal chapter 20 . 1/14/2016
Me gusta mucho su historia!
Sigo con la esperanza de una actualizaciĆ³n!
OfMoonsAndStars chapter 20 . 12/27/2015
I'm so sad, knowing that this story is likely abandoned given that it hasn't been updated in over 4 years.

It's really very brilliant and engaging. The plot is unique and the characters are written so perfectly.

Would you ever decide to continue it?
dragonfox123 chapter 20 . 7/7/2015
Great chapter and please update
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Great plot and chapter
SilverDragonM00n chapter 20 . 5/30/2015
The longer time period between updates is completely understandable, and I thank you for doing this story with all of that on your plate. To be able to do so many things, you must be an amazing mom as well as an amazing writer .
ShadowPillow chapter 20 . 12/17/2014
Nooooo it's over. 3 years, 3 years... That's not too long is it? Please update?
calcu22 chapter 20 . 10/30/2014
Ok, finished reading this the night before and had to take a break to review. This is such an amazing story and I've been avoiding it just because it wasn't finished. But I'm glade that I did. It was very interesting in the beginning, but by the second part it became even better. I love where this is going and hope that when you are writing/updating agian this will continue. Thank you for this fantastic read.
rowan1025 chapter 20 . 6/4/2014
Are you dead? You havetohavetohaveto update Fullmetal Alchemisst: A Summoning! It's been too long and I'm dying to read more!