Reviews for Fullmetal Alchemist : A Summoning
Madara M. Katastrophal chapter 20 . 1/14
Me gusta mucho su historia!
Sigo con la esperanza de una actualizaciĆ³n!
OfMoonsAndStars chapter 20 . 12/27/2015
I'm so sad, knowing that this story is likely abandoned given that it hasn't been updated in over 4 years.

It's really very brilliant and engaging. The plot is unique and the characters are written so perfectly.

Would you ever decide to continue it?
dragonfox123 chapter 20 . 7/7/2015
Great chapter and please update
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Great plot and chapter
SilverDragonM00n chapter 20 . 5/30/2015
The longer time period between updates is completely understandable, and I thank you for doing this story with all of that on your plate. To be able to do so many things, you must be an amazing mom as well as an amazing writer .
ShadowPillow chapter 20 . 12/17/2014
Nooooo it's over. 3 years, 3 years... That's not too long is it? Please update?
calcu22 chapter 20 . 10/30/2014
Ok, finished reading this the night before and had to take a break to review. This is such an amazing story and I've been avoiding it just because it wasn't finished. But I'm glade that I did. It was very interesting in the beginning, but by the second part it became even better. I love where this is going and hope that when you are writing/updating agian this will continue. Thank you for this fantastic read.
rowan1025 chapter 20 . 6/4/2014
Are you dead? You havetohavetohaveto update Fullmetal Alchemisst: A Summoning! It's been too long and I'm dying to read more!
Flicka115 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Please UPDATE!

How cruel you are. Writing such a great story then just stopping.

This is one of the best FMAHP fanfics I have read. A lot of them have Ed as a teacher but you go further and make Harry his apprentice as well. This makes the story memorable.

And I love how you make Ed more manipulative as well. It fits him so well. Maybe not entirely cannon but it is set a few years after the end of the series and Ed is older so it makes sense. Besides even during the series I could see that he had it in him.

Ed and Professor Pink Toad's relationship is just GOLD.

PLEASE UPDATE!
alchemyfreak42 chapter 20 . 2/16/2014
I am seriously thinking about hunting you down for putting ALL THAT up and then just stopping. that's NOT COOL! FINNISH THE DAMN STORY! please pm me when you do.
Certifiable Genius chapter 20 . 2/9/2014
An excellent fanfiction! I do hope you haven't given up on it... I eagerly await the next chapter!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 19 . 1/28/2014
Man, you got me all worked up for nothing! I really wanted Edward to be able to get home.
Did you take the extra piece of soul from Harry? How will that effect Voldemort?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 13 . 1/28/2014
I would really like to see what is happening on the other side of the Gate while Ed is having hi fun at Hogwarts. Did Al make it? Is everyone worried about him?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 12 . 1/28/2014
Someone mixed Izumi and Ed. I absolutely LOVE IT!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 10 . 1/28/2014
What did Ed do to the sugar?! That was hilarious!
I really think Ed should seriously teach Harry something, like the basic fire array.