Reviews for Judgement
twimima7 chapter 37 . 2/26
Good chapter and story and the mystery and suspense is good enough to make a great book. Thank you for your time and hope you finish your story.
twimima7 chapter 35 . 2/26
Too late, They missed James. Now more than ever he will get Bella!
twimima7 chapter 34 . 2/26
I hope they catch fast and hang him!
twimima7 chapter 33 . 2/25
James knew about waiting for his contacts and sent him those. I truly hope he didn't blind him with whatever solution he used. Why can't they realize he knows their every weakness?
twimima7 chapter 32 . 2/25
I was thinking along the same lines 2 chapters ago that he need to get off the case so he can be with her. However he can ask to be transferred to another case and still be with her and not lose his job.
twimima7 chapter 25 . 2/22
Dimitri or Felix? The ending is a killer, The rest of the chapter was beautifully written.
twimima7 chapter 23 . 2/22
Amazing chapter and well written to the point of holding in your breath because it is do intense that I want to catch the guy and throw him into a pit full of snakes.
twimima7 chapter 22 . 2/22
Demented and sadistic parents, that created a frustrated sexual maniac monster. Edward was brought with kind, loving parents and taught him respect. So he is just right for the story
twimima7 chapter 18 . 2/21
Sitting on pins and needles, who is it? James?
twimima7 chapter 5 . 2/20
So glad Bella made it out alive and having her 2 best friends ending up helping her. Good chapter.
twimima7 chapter 3 . 2/20
Oh my Gosh! I am so glad she got away.
twimma7 chapter 2 . 2/20
Just finished reading another fanfic and she rec this one and am I glad. Good writing.
Edward's Shadow chapter 37 . 5/31/2015
Wondering why you never completed this? Is there a chance you still might?
marielamicro83 chapter 37 . 9/24/2013