Reviews for A Kiss Of Shadows
Halewyn's Lady chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
Very entertaining :D

Laurell K Hamilton reference title rocks!

I lolled at the "Are you trying to seduce me" line

I love Mab’s practical approach at the beginning: seeing Morgan as an obstacle
Bellatrix Lepus chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
How delicious I love,

"Oh God…" she breathed in a blissful, slightly shaky voice. A throaty chuckle came from the other side of the bed. "Mab will suffice" said a smug, teasing voice.

it's so Mab. xx
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
Loved the ending line and the juxtaposition of this part:

Morgan followed her with her dark eyes, her expression that was both lascivious and slightly wary.

...it was also nice to know that Mab was as into it as Morgan was and not just as a trick, in the sense of getting the son.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I like what you've done with the place :)

Chapter 1success!
Arwen17evenstar chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
Mab is the hottest creature of all time. Very interesting pairing and very, very enjoyable.
gottalovett chapter 2 . 10/7/2009
agree with Nea 9. LOL AT THE LAST LINE. epic win for Mab!

Poor Frik.. what if he finds out? aww I love Morgan and Frik together. damn Mab for being so hot!
Nea-9 chapter 2 . 10/6/2009
OMG that last sentence killed me! ROLF! Really hot, really good!
Immortal Lovett chapter 2 . 10/6/2009
wowowowow! what i really REALLY loved about this was the detail! it definately adds to the hotness immensely. particularly love that fact that it was so in character and just so fucking hot too. the beggining was just brilliant, and seriously just the err u know which bit was fucking amazing! only thing i would say is maybe make it a little dirtier ;) hee hee but yeah thanks for this its ssr worthy as it is and pwease make this your comfort zone ;) hahahahahahahahaha
Lovinett chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
ahaahahha. omg. Fwik. i don't know why that is so entertaining! XD

lol otherwise, i don't think this pairing has ever been done before. so good call. it has an interesting start. ;D

it will continue, right?
Nea-9 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Oh great story! Love your writing style, it's very...seductive! I suspect a second chapter will be following, I can't wait for more!
gottalovett chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
haha oh i lovett
Immortal Lovett chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
hewes me weview :P well... it was... err... fantastic duh! i think its hot, v hot. i think youve captured the characters and im impressed about the way when u take your time u can produce such amazing and sexy work, and geez theres fuck all sex in it YET! oh yeah, thanks btw gweat pwezzie... pwease finish soon i need to do some ssr u know!