Reviews for Of Rue and Powdersugar
Liradawn chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Do You Know anon, I'm so glad you have an ffn account because it means more fic I haven't found yet and can read and laugh and (more likely) cry over. Your writing is beautiful and evocative and educational and I really just can't get enough of it.

Please never stop being so awesome.
Northern For A Name chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Goodness, this is beautiful. I wasn't sure what to expect at first, but I guess it doesn't really matter now, because I am in love with this piece. I feel you got the chracters spot-on, especially Lithuania. It's rare to see a fic where the history so nicely handled and incorporated. Thanks for this, really.
Ember Filled Mist chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Wow, some one did their homework! Ithink it is amazing how you incorporated history into the fic- It makes it so much cooler. Loved this, btw.
high improbability chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Beautifully written, love the style! Amazing job on this!
Veraliana chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
I love your descriptions. They're absolutely beautiful. You set the mood very well, and your characterization is fantastic. Even though there wasn't much dialogue, what was there was very powerful. Excellent job. Definitely one of my new favorites.
kapusta17 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
I don't know what I was expecting with this story...

I don't know, I forgot. Completely.

That was truly something else. It's rare to read something this thoughtful and true to history (well, within reasonable limits of the fandom). I love your characterization, how you didn't cling to the standard cookie-cutter personalities these characters are often assigned. I love how you wrote Russia, and I'm Polish, so that's saying something. (Also, cheers for your Poland; it's nice to read Feliks as A Guy not some fairy princess.)

Very, very good job. You deserve bucket-loads of reviews. Please consider writing more "eastern bloc" stories, I think many people would look forward to reading them.
Xascul chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
very touching, and very informative, when i read through russia's history, i can't help but feel bad for him, he seems so sad nowadays..., no wonder i hear people saying that they wish to hug him.

i also liked the way you portray the characters, instead of the goofy side, this is a more serious note
LaRequinne chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
That was a lovely read...

I've always been kind of fond of Litbel.
Chibi-Ra-Chan chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Oh how this warmed my heart.

There is so little Lithuania/Belarus out there and this just hit the spot. It’s almost poetic, the way to wrote this with only makes me adore it even more. I can’t even begin to express how I love you characterization on Liet. It was dead on and I loved the ending as well, very open to interpretation

I hope you‘ll write more for this pairing in the future.

Forever and Eternally,