Reviews for I'm Yours
Haha Emmett is hilarious!
By the way LOVE YOUR BOOK. Your such a amazing writer.

I think that nessie's feelings get way to hurt way more than the bitchy attitude comes out. I mean all the guy said was "There good" and she runs downstairs crying. Its almost like the notebook romance. They'd always fight but in the end whind up making out. Yep. #COUPLEGOALS.

Also when emmit(sorry if I misspell that) said that he didn't tell her that he was going to "deflo" .How could she not know he meant "DEFLOWER". I mean I'm not even in the story but if he ever said that to me. ID KNOW FOR SURE. AND TRUTH BE TOLD. I WOULD GET ALL UP IN THAT JACOB.
If this is what love is I don't
There better be more chapters coming in the near future lollll This is by far the best fanfic I've read!
I like it!
Hey when r h gonna finish this story?
Gosh it's really hot
Star struck chapter 17 . 7/12
Your amazing I hope u know that :)
Hello
Frirst off let me say that your amazing, I love your writing! this the best fan fiction of J&N I have ever read. I hope you continue to write more stories I'll will be sure to read them
Your an amazing witter it's the best fan fiction I have ever read of L
Your amazing.i love your story
K
lyssa chapter 20 . 5/1
more please
Foreverjacobness chapter 1 . 4/17
Omg this is the most awesome love story of JN ever. How I wish that you continue until after their wedding with more details of their first full intimate story. Extremely beautiful piece of work. Thumb up!
Hi, I would like to thank you and praise you for your talent! Your stories are enticing and a pleasure to read. You have captured the characters and continued their stories perfectly. However, I have noticed that you stopped midway through this one in 2010.. well you may take this as a compliment, but 7 years later, and your still being requested to finish the story. Please! Hugs, Annie
1,036 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »