Reviews for Every Day Thoughts October
Ceu Praca chapter 21 . 8/27/2012
Okay, yikes. I would NOT want to be anywhere near Ziva while she's sleeping. If she ever has one of those dreams where you act out what's happening...instant death.
unique.and.proud chapter 31 . 11/27/2009
Wow finished October. Some really nice, well written little stories in there. Good job.
unique.and.proud chapter 29 . 11/27/2009
Good one. That could pretty much be a scene pulled straight from an episode.
unique.and.proud chapter 18 . 11/22/2009
Great one there, I'm really enjoying working my way through October.
unique.and.proud chapter 12 . 11/22/2009
Hehe lol, good one :)
unique.and.proud chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
Aw I really like this quote, and I think you wrote an excellent little tag to it. Real nice :)
purple.bookworm.girl chapter 31 . 11/1/2009
Ducky and Abby...I love seeing them talk because they're both so good at it. And with the end of the month...no more Every Day Thoughts. Darn. Good job, I loved this!
A Fanfiction Angel chapter 31 . 11/1/2009
Last chapter for October. Wow! What a month of fantastic writing once again! Happy Halloween!

From A Fanfiction Angel
Hope06 chapter 31 . 10/31/2009
love that story of the past and I can see why Abby would as well.
melzdog123 chapter 31 . 10/31/2009
nice job, but no halloween special?
aserene chapter 31 . 10/31/2009
Or may she just likes it cause it has slight Jibbs undertones?

Love it!
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 31 . 10/31/2009
even though it wasn't a halloween fic, i'm glad abby was in this one. i mean, posting a scene on halloween without abby in it just wouldn't work. and i love this story, so glad you incorporated it. :)
alix33 chapter 31 . 10/31/2009
"Perhaps he should grace her with another oneā€¦" - Scottish Highlanders LOVE to tell AND to hear stories and it came to me last night that anybody who had a lick of sense about that trait among Highlanders would know that Ducky has not remotely even hit his stride; he is only ever telling bitty wee (a.k.a. little) tales yet, with the way laird Gibbs is forever shushing him.
Viktorija chapter 31 . 10/31/2009
Great job!:)
M E Wofford chapter 31 . 10/31/2009
It's like listening to family stories as told by your grandparents.

You've heard them before but they're your favorites.

Good one.