Reviews for Big Damn Heroes
ShaolinQueen chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Great work! Thanks for sharing!
BigT1587 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Nice. There's nothing like a good Mal/Zoe pre Serenity story.I love to read different writers interpretations on how and why they act that way to each small thing you implying that Mal didn't know anything about farming or that it just wasn't his lifestyle anymore? I asked because I could have sworn he told Saffron that he and his Mother were farmers on Shadow.
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
This is fantastic. Thanks for writing.
Ella Greggs chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Absolutely wonderful story - captures the bond between Zoe and Mal perfectly. And you told it with great skill and economy, not laboring over anything unnecessarily. You really kept the story moving along. You might want to go over it, though for the stray html code typo or word mistake. These are minor, but since the story is so good and it's short, might as well make it perfect.
Tonyahuqt03 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
I really liked this. I'm always a sucker for any good Man and Zoe fic and this one was really sweet and enduring.
RionaEire chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
That was a nice story, it had a little of everything in it and was a nice read. The simple narration style leant well to its length and it moved along at a nice speed and even had some tense moments, not to mention some romance between the side charactors which is always cute. I liked Zoe's "You're not allowed to get sick sir", that was funny and the part about Mal yammering away in the "gallactic language" was intriguing, what is the galactic language? That caught my fancy. A nice story over all.

Riona
jane0904 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Lovely tale, and a perfect vision of why Mal and Zoe are so close. My only quibble would be the very end. Personally I would have left out the last line - it isn't necessary because we know about Mal seeing Serenity for the first time. Or perhaps expanded it a bit - I just felt it was a bit sudden. But all in all, I really enjoyed it. Thankyou.