Reviews for The Management
Mischief101 chapter 33 . 8/14/2013
I love this story. When I got to the end I was like, What about the wedding? Luckily you had the end note reminding me this is a prequel so there is more. Thank you for that and for the stories.
jazmin.dr chapter 20 . 8/7/2013
'"Underwear actually."
Silence.
"Really. Tell me more."
"Der-ek!"'
Their relationship is priceless, just priceless.
jazmin.dr chapter 18 . 8/7/2013
De-rek! Oh my:)
jazmin.dr chapter 14 . 8/7/2013
last part...
AH-MAZING!
jazmin.dr chapter 11 . 8/7/2013
"A Canadian children's television series that a girl of my age shouldn't be watching."
I think we're all pretty sure it's LWD x)
jazmin.dr chapter 9 . 8/7/2013
"She beamed at him, and despite the reluctant smile on his face, he was every bit as happy as she was about the whole deal."
You balance the characters SO perfectly! You don't make Derek too mushy too early and you don't make Casey too cussy! :)
jazmin.dr chapter 6 . 8/7/2013
"He didn't follow her because he wanted to talk her out of it.
He didn't follow her to let her know he was wrong.
He followed her because if she was going to follow her dream, he was going to be nearby in case it all blew up. Because ever since he was fifteen and his father married her mother, someone somewhere had decided, Derek was the one to bail her out."
*dabs tears*
jazmin.dr chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
"Something smells around here and it isn't my socks"
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
OMG
I love this :)
Guest chapter 33 . 7/9/2012
Awesome
araanne chapter 15 . 2/22/2012
I absolutely love your stories! I have read most of them and am now going through the list of all your stories and reading the ones I managed to miss. I like the Star Trek references because I am definitely a fan and then in this chapter you tossed in a Doctor Who reference, which was awesome. Keep up the good work, I look forward to reading more.
SilentPirate chapter 12 . 12/2/2010
Hello, I found your story as an happy accident and I quite like it so far :) I had already read a few stories of yours (as Matrimonial Blisters and a few others) but not this one... So as I'm (firstly) a French speaker, I decided to, for once look at the French Dasey stories, seeing as I was kind of tired and reading English is a little bit slower than French. So I started reading the French translation of your fic and saw it didn't have an end... But then I recognized your pen name and I went to see your stories and saw it was the translation of this one which is actually finished... (btw: I think the original version is better than the translation :p) And, since I quite like your writing and stories (since I've already read some of your stuff before, I can tell you I find it really good :) ) I thought it was a shame for the French readers to miss out on the rest of your story (because, really, there isn't as much French stories than English ones and they're not always great so... A supplementary good French fiction wouldn't hurt) and I thought I could propose to translate the rest of your story because, though I'm only 16 and my English isn't perfect because I only started having class last year and pretty much already knew all I know now because I, like, learned by myself by watching movies and TV shows in OV with subtitles then without and by reading books in English... So yeah, all that to say, I still have a good English and I think I'll be perfectly able to translate you story :) So if you'd like me to, just PM me :) Right now isn't really possible but I'll have plenty of time after I've taken my last exam on the 17th of December. So, just let me know... It'll be my pleasure and, I'm sure, Dasey readers too. Plus, it's always good practise right ? So, yeah, just tell me what. I'll stop boring you with my LONG review now... Which doesn't even give you much information on what I think of your fiction except the fact that I like it so far. But I guess my eagerness to translate your work for others to read does give you an insight on what I think of your work on general :) Yeah, leaving now.

xx Olivia
Tell Me I Belong chapter 19 . 10/3/2010
"Why do you do that?" she asked, resting her head on his shirt.

"Why do I do what?"

"Jump every time my face gets too close."

"Cause you scare the shit out of me."

That part was pretty fucking funny.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 33 . 7/31/2010
Oh I love that letter!

I'm definitely reading "The Wedding" again.

Amazing job with the writing style. I love it!

Great prequel for sure!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 31 . 7/31/2010
I'm laughing at what Ralph said. WOW!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 30 . 7/31/2010