Reviews for Excessive Denial
KyotoXoX chapter 6 . 1/30
This entire fic was just chalk full of pure awesomeness. I love agressive Ryoma. So often he's the one getting pursued, but this seems to fit his character better. My only complaint is that I wish it was longer. And that's not because I thought the ending was lacking, I just enjoyed it so much I would have liked it to continue.
duchessme chapter 6 . 12/24/2013
was that the end?that was a funny endng
Sanz0girl chapter 6 . 9/14/2013
not too many good royal pair fic out there. and this fic was super awesome!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/17/2012
Absolutely fucking adorable. Always ADORE denial ficcies, especially when they are as well-written as this one. :) Especially Loved the part in the movie theater. Poor Usher. Didn;t know what hit him. Neither did the monkey king, come to think.
NeoreMyce chapter 6 . 1/6/2012
A bit ooc but it was quite entertaining
KitsuneNaru chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
:D
Trumpet-Geek chapter 6 . 1/3/2011
The fic was good, but had a rather abrupt ending. I knew it was the last chapter, but I still found myself trying to click the 'next' button.
violetkisses chapter 6 . 11/12/2010
awwww, so sweeeeeet!
Nimfah chapter 6 . 8/23/2010
That was awesome! I loved your Echizen. Thank you for writing!
skepsis66 chapter 6 . 6/25/2010
Awww! That is just too cute! Ryoma is aggressively possessive and a billion times as brattish when he has a crush. Lovely
DeviWan chapter 6 . 6/18/2010
loved all of it, thanks
DeviWan chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
LOLOLOLOLOL. I love the ending for this second chapter! Poor, confused guy who works at the movies. lol. nice work!
LibbyMarie chapter 6 . 1/8/2010
Epilogue! Please? This story is so cute and even just a 500 word chapter after this would add so much :)
Ash of Mine chapter 6 . 12/11/2009
That was a delightful read! So much love for these boys... I like how you portray your characters o

“So from now on, if you feel like kissing someone, kiss me first,” Echizen’s smirk widened. “If you still feel like kissing someone else after that, I’ll smack you till you’re black and blue and in too much pain to even think about kissing.”

Aww... Ryoma... :HEARTS:

Thank you for sharing!
Ash of Mine chapter 3 . 12/11/2009
THIS CHAPTER IS MADE OF WIN!

Each character was just so :LOVE:
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »