Reviews for Four Days
michelle.wiegand.94 chapter 31 . 9/30/2014
You have an amazing talent. This was a wonderful story. Hope to see more in the future once I started reading it I couldnt stop til I was done first story I have had that reaction to and I've been using this site for years now.
Guest chapter 31 . 2/15/2014
Zabby for life
HiddenTreatmentSilentThoughts chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
I love this so muchyyyy
stacala25 chapter 31 . 6/23/2012
You really need to do a sequel...this story was that good...great job
vanpike chapter 31 . 2/21/2012
I liked! Good story, just a pity that the last chapter are going that fast in history ...
maraudersbanana chapter 31 . 2/8/2012
interesting and very well-written story. I was wondering, who donated the sperm for Ziva to get pregnant again?
Rashard chapter 31 . 1/29/2012
I think you should have a chapter about Abby and Ziva's sex life, like what they do, how they do it, and why do they do that. I'll read more when that happens, OK?
The Little Violist Composer chapter 31 . 1/9/2012
You left much room for a sequel, yes? I think you should do one (wink wink nudge nudge)

I liked this story muchly )
theywouldn'tletmedelete chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
I love this story and am rereading it for fun while I wait for the NCIS premiere. The only complaint I have is this:

"...But I cannot be buried in a Jewish cemetery if I have a tattoo."

This is false - a myth to try to keep children from wanting them. Sort of like Americans threatening children with body parts falling off if they... have "fun" with themselves. I have known heavily tattooed Jews to be buried in the same cemetery as our families.

Anyways, awesome story. :)
lyssaspeakgood chapter 13 . 8/10/2011
Retracing this story because I forgot how amazing it was and need to refresh my memory!
loxodontack chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I loved this story! It was wonderfully told! I'm really hoping for a sequel!
RainboIsland chapter 27 . 7/18/2011
Yay! Babies born and it's a girl!
RainboIsland chapter 21 . 7/17/2011
I love how well you put their "family" together. I keep falling more and more in love with this story every chapter.
RainboIsland chapter 19 . 7/17/2011
You have this amazing way of picking up the story line, right before it starts to go cold. You're a pretty amazing author. I also love your use of Kate in this story.
RainboIsland chapter 16 . 7/17/2011
I don't know what to say..., I just really liked this story.