Reviews for A Lesson in Love
N0rmallyStr4nge chapter 17 . 1/5/2011
Loved it. I'm so glad Bella and Heidi both survied. Yes please I would LOVE to read the drabble please send it to me x :)
LovesTwilightFanFics83 chapter 17 . 1/5/2011
I have been a fan of your trilogy since the beginning. And I would absolutely love to read about Bella ripping some heads off. My email is if you would be so kind to send it to me. Thanks so much for your amazing stories, that have me just wanting more and more.
Lost In Belgium chapter 17 . 1/5/2011
Everything is set up for a HEA... shame that Maria didn't make it, but this way she'll be remembered in a good way by Jasper instead of as a bitch.

Edward POV would be great!
stormsongwitch chapter 17 . 1/4/2011
Interesting! So glad you're back to finish this story. I'm really interested in how you originally had a slightly different plan for Jasper coming out of the coma, but the overall story hasn't changed? Very interesting! I wonder what Bella will do with all those mushy vampires now...

I have been making something of an amateur study of the rarest ever love triangle story ending, what I'm calling "the fulfilled triangle" resolution. I find your story really interesting in regards to that, in that it is neither strictly a polyamory story nor a typical "bloody triangle" by the end of this latest chapter. Looking forward to that epilogue! (And frankly that thing with Edward in the shower sounds super kinky but that doesn't mean I'm not curious...)
icrodriguez chapter 17 . 1/4/2011
Hi Darlin',

I know I've been MIA for a while, but I've got to tell you that I am absolutely thrilled with how your saga has turned out. This latest chapter was amazing in that I am so relieved Jasper has finally accepted Heidi as his mate. I would love to read that 'Edward in the shower' outtake, too, if you would be so kind! Edward in the shower? WOMAN, be prepared to be sending that one in droves to all your readers!

MUAH!

Love, Isabel
old twilight soul chapter 17 . 1/4/2011
that was very interting story i am intesrted in the the drabble about Edward i have read all 3 stories it kept me captiveated i was hoing you would come back to it soon i loved her gift to make ppl love her was something i have never seen in most of these stories
ren-san chapter 17 . 1/4/2011
I'd love to read the drabble :)
TheLadyKT chapter 17 . 1/4/2011
glad it all turned out okat the end there
jennyap chapter 17 . 1/4/2011
so so so so flippin good! THANK U!

also, plz send me that drabble. thank u
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 17 . 1/4/2011
That would be a fun drabble to read.

I'm really glad you did this battle this way instead of drawing it out. Seems perfect to me, and I really like how you show the interplay of everyone's emotions. You're such a fab writer.

Love Elodie~