Reviews for A Lesson in Love
CassandraLowery chapter 17 . 6/10/2011
Wonderful story! And yes, I want to read the extra scene, please. If you send it via e-mail, send to . Thanks! :)
alsotwilightandedwardfan chapter 18 . 6/10/2011
I had read a lesson in release and a lesson in fate a long time ago but i had lost the stories. i found them the other day and have read all of them over again. then i read this one and i have to say that you are an amazing author. i love this saga, i love the storyline, plot, characters, just everything. and it makes me sad that it is now done. but i loved reading this and just wanted to say you did amazing!
froggyqueen chapter 18 . 6/6/2011
So I just finished reading this for the 2,789 time and I love it every time. I love not knowing who she's going to end up with through out the whole thing. I would LOVE to see Jasper finally happy and free a bit more than just at the end, but then again I'm greedy. LOL this was one of my first JXB pairings that I grew to love. I know it wasn't all about them but it was very much a big part of this story. Plus I love Adrian too ;)
1CullenFan chapter 18 . 5/10/2011
Very much enjoyed your saga :)
XAngelofMercyX09 chapter 7 . 4/13/2011
I would like to be that creamy center if and ONLY if it can be Jasper and Carlisle. What do you say to that?
XAngelofMercyX09 chapter 6 . 4/13/2011
This story is starting to get interesting and it seems that there are no ill effects for Jasper and his unfair(for him) drinking of human blood.

I must ask... What is up with you and Edward's fasination with banana splits?
XAngelofMercyX09 chapter 5 . 4/13/2011
It is close to the Easter holidays so a white chocolate coverd Jasper is just what I am looking for in my Easter basket.

Great Chapter, except for Jasper 'eating' Brandon which was just unfair to him(Jasper). And then Demittri 'killing' Francsco. All of this is not making me happy so far with the story.

I hope that does not hurt your feelings
XAngelofMercyX09 chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
I have to say that I like Felix's idea. I think it would do Bella some good to just go for a night on the town with just the girls. She may be married but it is not like she can't look and get her flirt on. I would know LOLz
XAngelofMercyX09 chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
I must agree that the idea of a Jasper in nothing but an apron is worth a review. LOLz! After the last installment I was thinking about not reading this one because I feel that you short changed Jasper because he not only lost Bella but because of his affair with her he lost Alice as well. But on a good note I am so far liking this so I am going to give it the benefit of doubt and give it a chance. KK

Kim chapter 18 . 4/8/2011
I have loved this series! Thank you!
mmsinful chapter 18 . 3/15/2011
I have loved the series from the beginning. Can't tell you how glad I am that Jasper has finally found his release so to speak. The so-called-unofficial-threesome was beautifully written. I'm saddened to see this finally finished. My raised glass of goodies goes to you.
phoenix-books chapter 18 . 3/10/2011
This story ended in a hurry, because there is no lesson in love for it. In the end, all Jasper had for Bella is so pale. The whole story had nothing except that Edward endured Jasper fucking Bella due to a pathetic situation, how convenient. I saw no love between Bella and Edward too, the so called soul mate. Bella is not the innocent girl that we like in the original serie. Jasper turned her into a whore. Should vampire love last forever? Well, not in this story.
fancynancy2007 chapter 18 . 3/9/2011
I just finished the 3rd book in the trilogy tonight and am going back to review the others. I'm glad you didn't add a wedding on to it. The ending was really perfection!
Tricie chapter 17 . 2/6/2011
Sorry, when I reviewed it the first time, I forgot to log in first. Now I think you should have my email address. Thanks again! Great read, as always.
luv4jake chapter 18 . 2/5/2011
lol: Marcus smiled at her like a proud papa that understood exactly what her ramblings were supposed to mean. Edward and Carlisle were throwing off a shitload of pride too.

lol oh em: "She dialed the dude DOWN, man. It was awesome. There were a couple other guys I thought it was starting to work on, but they fought back, almost as if they didn't want dialed down. But this guy, it worked almost right away," Emmett explained, as if that cleared everything up.

I always loved felix in this fic saga: "Try me, sweetness." Bella turned to him quizzically. He had never once complained about his feelings for her, and Kelly had the least issues with it of any of the women. "My dearest Bella, I adore you, and I am certain I always will. You will always be sweet, and beautiful, and magnanimous in my eyes. But I love Kelly, and she deserves to have all of me, which I can never give her as long as I love you. Please, sweetness. Try me."

aw & lol: "Don't even think about using that backwards shit on me, Tinker Bells. I've no interest in getting dialed down." Adrian said firmly. "You're my sister, and my best friend, and I love you with all my heart. I would die for you, and that's the way it's staying."

"Same here," Emmett agreed. "Not an option." Aro, Carlisle, and Marcus were all nodding their heads in agreement.

omg I teared up on this part: "What does this mean?" I asked her.

Bella was silent and contemplative for a moment, with her head on my shoulder while I squeezed her to me.

"It means," she said after a long time, "that the only thing holding you back, the only thing that has ever been holding you back... is you."

I breathed her in deeply, then started to sing to her the way I used to.

You're the pills that take away my pain

You're the light that helps me find my way

You're the words when I have nothing to say

And in this world where nothing else is true

Here I am, still tangled up in you

I'm still tangled up in you

My singing dissolved into humming, which gave way to silence. I closed my eyes and saw Heidi looking back lovingly at me, and I smiled. I was finally free, not because Bella had let me go, but because I had finally let go. I didn't need to be here anymore. I needed to be with my girl. I stood to leave, but not before bending and kissing Bella on the forehead.

"Goodbye, darlin'."

I can't believe its over but I'm satisfied until next time I really loved this ending.
1,216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »