Reviews for A Lesson in Love
Snowdrop2018 chapter 18 . 7/4/2011
Came across this story and the to others in the trilogy a while ago. Forgive me for reviewing all three stories here instead of submitting one review for each story

These three stories were among the first fanfictions I ever read and I most say they gave a good impression.

I love the way you used the characters and your characterizations of them. Moreover the stories is well written and there isn't any spelling mistakes or grammatical errors. It truly was a joy to read it.

I love four things in more than other things in the whole trilogy: 1) How Jasper helped Bella in 'A Lesson in Release' with her needs and Edward learned to let her go. 2) I love how Edward learned from his previous mistakes in 'A Lesson in Fate' and how Jasper somehow got a happy ending. 3) I love how everything worked out in 'A Lesson in Love' and I liked how Jasper finally leaned to let Bella go for good even though their special bond. 4) Last thing I like is Adrian and his relationship with Alice.

The only two things I don't like was in the whole trilogy was: 1) Bella's power in 'A Lesson in Love'. Thought is was too easy (- don't usually like stories where she becomes a sponge or get powers I've never heard of before) and I have a hard time with the fact all males within a range of 1 meter loves her one way or another - okay maybe I exaggerated a little. 2) The lack of Emmett and Rosalie in 'A Lesson in Fate' and the lack of the Cullen's (minus Edward and Jasper) Adrian in 'A Lesson in Love'. I tend to find 'A Lesson in Love' inferior compared to the two other stories, but I still love them!

Lastly I want to say I normally don't like Edward at all in cannon. Congratulations for making him a believable and enjoyable character to read - for once and I like him in 'The Lesson Trilogy'.

jennayg123 chapter 18 . 7/2/2011
Finally all caught up on this story and to have to say this series is one of my favorites that I've ever read! I'd love to read the out take of Edward and I agree with you that this is a good ending right here. However, I'd never be opposed to reading more! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
CassandraLowery chapter 17 . 6/10/2011
Wonderful story! And yes, I want to read the extra scene, please. If you send it via e-mail, send to . Thanks! :)
alsotwilightandedwardfan chapter 18 . 6/10/2011
I had read a lesson in release and a lesson in fate a long time ago but i had lost the stories. i found them the other day and have read all of them over again. then i read this one and i have to say that you are an amazing author. i love this saga, i love the storyline, plot, characters, just everything. and it makes me sad that it is now done. but i loved reading this and just wanted to say you did amazing!
froggyqueen chapter 18 . 6/6/2011
So I just finished reading this for the 2,789 time and I love it every time. I love not knowing who she's going to end up with through out the whole thing. I would LOVE to see Jasper finally happy and free a bit more than just at the end, but then again I'm greedy. LOL this was one of my first JXB pairings that I grew to love. I know it wasn't all about them but it was very much a big part of this story. Plus I love Adrian too ;)
1CullenFan chapter 18 . 5/10/2011
Very much enjoyed your saga :)
XAngelofMercyX09 chapter 7 . 4/13/2011
I would like to be that creamy center if and ONLY if it can be Jasper and Carlisle. What do you say to that?
XAngelofMercyX09 chapter 6 . 4/13/2011
This story is starting to get interesting and it seems that there are no ill effects for Jasper and his unfair(for him) drinking of human blood.

I must ask... What is up with you and Edward's fasination with banana splits?
XAngelofMercyX09 chapter 5 . 4/13/2011
It is close to the Easter holidays so a white chocolate coverd Jasper is just what I am looking for in my Easter basket.

Great Chapter, except for Jasper 'eating' Brandon which was just unfair to him(Jasper). And then Demittri 'killing' Francsco. All of this is not making me happy so far with the story.

I hope that does not hurt your feelings
XAngelofMercyX09 chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
I have to say that I like Felix's idea. I think it would do Bella some good to just go for a night on the town with just the girls. She may be married but it is not like she can't look and get her flirt on. I would know LOLz
XAngelofMercyX09 chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
I must agree that the idea of a Jasper in nothing but an apron is worth a review. LOLz! After the last installment I was thinking about not reading this one because I feel that you short changed Jasper because he not only lost Bella but because of his affair with her he lost Alice as well. But on a good note I am so far liking this so I am going to give it the benefit of doubt and give it a chance. KK

Kim chapter 18 . 4/8/2011
I have loved this series! Thank you!
mmsinful chapter 18 . 3/15/2011
I have loved the series from the beginning. Can't tell you how glad I am that Jasper has finally found his release so to speak. The so-called-unofficial-threesome was beautifully written. I'm saddened to see this finally finished. My raised glass of goodies goes to you.
phoenix-books chapter 18 . 3/10/2011
This story ended in a hurry, because there is no lesson in love for it. In the end, all Jasper had for Bella is so pale. The whole story had nothing except that Edward endured Jasper fucking Bella due to a pathetic situation, how convenient. I saw no love between Bella and Edward too, the so called soul mate. Bella is not the innocent girl that we like in the original serie. Jasper turned her into a whore. Should vampire love last forever? Well, not in this story.
fancynancy2007 chapter 18 . 3/9/2011
I just finished the 3rd book in the trilogy tonight and am going back to review the others. I'm glad you didn't add a wedding on to it. The ending was really perfection!
1,218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »