Reviews for A Lesson in Love
Lori94 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
War in Volterra! Cool! Ok Let me get this straight... Edward and Bella are back together (the way it should be) and traveling the world. The Cullens have split up. I like most of this storyline... I hate that they had to split the family. Can't wait to see what you do with this!
tigger5600 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
interesting plot line... cant wait to see what happens in this one! keep writing :).. and i will go check out your original story also.. it looks really good! :)
Ozzma105 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Yay! I cant waut to see what you give us this time around.. ;)
iloveAdamLambert chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Great prologue! I'm already excited for where this is going!

As for your story...I'm SO going to read it. There is something I find EXTREMELY awkward though. The girl's name "Nikki Wright"...well it just so happens to be mine. x)

Ironic and awesome at the same time. I best be going to read it now!

Thanks for the link and can't wait for the next chapter (for both stories!)

-nikki. :)
sparagus chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
I'm so excited for the third story in your little saga. :-) I LOVE this series. Looks like it'll be freaking exciting. :-)
SweetT129 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Wow, I am so excited that you are making this a trilogy - I didn't know that was in the plans. I hope to see that Jasper and Heidi are happy together by now. I was really sad that he lost Bella, so I am rooting for his happiness in whatever way I can.

My favorite moment of the prologue was Edward thinking Bella was a "strumpet". Because really, who the hell says strumpet? Only Edward. LMAO

I have no complaints about the chapter, only a request for you to update soon!

And check out the Twlighters Choice Review Challenge, on this week!
Auddiec Tattedminx chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
omg loved it! xoxox :)
imwithemmett chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
I am so excited Lesson in Love is starting! It is not at all what I was expecting but I am very pleased with the idea and the begining. From the title I was totally expecting it to be about Jasper fininding love with Heidi and Bella learning how to control/use her power.

I also am planning on checking out Manhunt...sounds interesting.
Luna Luce chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Great Prologue I'm anzious to read chapter one. I'm glad that you cleared it up at the beginning that there will be no love triangle. I can't wait to read more.

Lunar
halconmia chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
I was beyond excited when I saw that the prologue for A Lesson In Love was up! I love the first two and can't wait to see where you take them in this the finally installment to your trilogy! Look forward to the updates! It made my day to see this up!
ebonyeyez1 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Excellent start to this fine trilogy.
Cullen86ers chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Okay now that is just mean! Good lord woman you sure know when to stop the damn chapters now don't ya? AH!
barbiedoll123 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
i like the guys pov
xsie chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
I've been waiting for you to put this story up, ever since i found out you were writing a final installment! love it! my only disappointmet was that you said you were going to start posting in september but better late than never! i absolutely cannot wait for chapter one and rest assured i will drop everything i'm doing everytime you update. keep up your brilliant work Lillie!
EmmetIsMyHomeBoy chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Glad to see that the "Lessons" are back! so excited for this story. by th way, instead of text novl, did you try ?
1,216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 71 78 79 80 81 82 Next »