Reviews for Policy of Truth
D.D. Natanya chapter 14 . 6/30/2014
This story was totally worth three hours of my life.
Thank you for putting in the effort.
Terror Dark Calws Army chapter 14 . 6/18/2014
I love this XD
nightmaster000 chapter 14 . 3/4/2014
Great story i hope you consider doing a sequel in the future.
JoeMerl chapter 14 . 1/12/2014
"Dib! You can't threaten to dehydrate the cousins every time they misbehave!"

"I can't? Why not?"

I feel like this really demonstrates the philosophical difference between these characters. XD

Anyway, this was short, but I like how everyone (even Gaz) got a happy(ish) ending. I really enjoyed this story overall. If you do decide to write more (maybe about what Zim does in the next six months/when his parole is up?) that would be cool, but it was a fun fic even if this is the end. :-)
greenluvr14 chapter 14 . 1/11/2014
It's such a bittersweet feeling when a fanfic is done especially one that went on as long and is as good as this one. To the end, you've kept them in character to the point where I feel like this could to be a crossover. Your writing style is great and flows so smoothly. I like how the ending went into different perspectives from Agent Darkbootie (which was hilarious) to GIR getting his head cleaned out (Is he ever getting his brain back? xD) to Lilo, Dib, and Zim's conversation (Dib won't be able to hide his real name forever xD). Over all, amazing job and I hope to read more from you in the future.
Bookworm Gal chapter 14 . 1/10/2014
I rather like this finish to the tale. Very nice work.
JoeMerl chapter 13 . 12/13/2013
This chapter seems a bit rushed, but then again, it would probably take at least ten thousand words to pull off a "Tallests fire Zim/he accepts it/he and Dib are friendly now" scene that really felt plausible. One thing I will say is that I like that Zim doesn't come off depressed. I don't know if he's supposed to be, but to me he sort of just seems resigned ("well, might as well kill myself, I guess") which is different and IC in an odd sort of way.
OMAC001 chapter 13 . 12/12/2013
I can't wait to see the epilogue! I kind of hope there's a sequel to this story! Please update soon!
Bookworm Gal chapter 13 . 12/6/2013
Poor Zim. I feel for him. But never doubt the power of Lilo. She can fix any problem and help anyone. Good luck on the epilogue.
Invader Glow chapter 13 . 12/6/2013
Thank you for updating your story! I love you stories.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/1/2013
Ohohohohohohoho! Zim getting busted by ridiculously strong alien homonculi, and a reference back to 'training'.
JoeMerl chapter 12 . 11/27/2013
I think my favorite part was Membrane showing up in screen form. XD Lots of fun IZ humor here, really. Hope you can update again soon!
greenluvr14 chapter 12 . 11/22/2013
Definitely squealed when I realized you updated. I'm so excited. Great scene. Very GIR-like to give up the fight for sandwiches. Who wouldn't? xD Love the talk between Zim and Pleakley. Hmm.. Wonder who he sounds like? xP I need to find time to reread this and refresh my memory. I'm certainly going to be looking forward for more updates, and I'm sure they're going to be just as good as the rest.
Bookworm Gal chapter 12 . 11/22/2013
Awesome fight scene. And Reuben defeated GIR through the use of sandwiches. Very nice work. Keep it up.
Invader Glow chapter 11 . 11/12/2013