Reviews for SubtleHints The story of Naru and Mai
Guest chapter 8 . 3/12/2015
There all so kawii
AmericaTheHetalian chapter 8 . 12/11/2014
continue please! add an epilouge pretty pretty please! With a cherry on top!
NaginiFay chapter 8 . 10/2/2013
This is a great one-shot collection!
Wolfknight115 chapter 8 . 9/24/2013
This is a AWEZOME fanfic. Almost as awesome as mein bruder Prussia. Germany
Moonlightshower6393 chapter 8 . 10/9/2011
Omg this was amazing! Please update soon I can't wait to read more!
Moonlightshower6393 chapter 8 . 10/9/2011
Omg this was amazing! Please update soon I can't wait to read more!
Ayjah chapter 8 . 9/8/2011
He may be a bit OC but he is not a complete ass so it is not like he would just abandon her anyway lol
xSuki101 chapter 7 . 8/15/2011
Great! xD
SubtleHints chapter 7 . 9/4/2010
Hi everyone! thanks for all the reviews and all the faves.. :) I'm ecstatic... your reviews really just warms my heart.. _ and I'm sorry for the very very very delayed updates, I've been just really busy with work but fear not, I will update when I can :)

WhenTwoDifferentWorldsCollide thanks for your comment, I really appreciate it, especially the fact that you even printed it out.. _ you absolutely made my day :) honestly, I'm thinking of doing something like a one-shot type of story situations of Naru and Mai's relationship...hmm something like a slice-of-life genre.. but currently I'm working on a chapter-based story titled: Obsessed:The Blood soaked Wedding Dress _
WhenTwoDifferentWorldsCollide chapter 7 . 8/29/2010
I loved it. I liked what you did with Naru and I loved the secretive but known relationship that Naru and Mai shared. Although you should make more...you should extend it..will you please?

and also you should make Masako in it more...for the sake of bringing Mai's character to life..or light whichever sounds more professional...ahahaha lol!

but overall i loved it! it was amazing! i actually printed it out and took it with me wherever i went and read it over and over again! so please send me a reply and at least consider writing more of your wonderful story!
BloodyXan-Xan chapter 7 . 6/17/2010
I totally love all the litle stories u had here, they were sweet n funny
EmeraldStar-goddess chapter 7 . 6/1/2010
cute stories
LunaxXmoongoddessXx chapter 7 . 3/20/2010
lol, Awe, that was cute. adorable and funny to. great chapter and please update. i really loved the ending to
Kaydreams chapter 7 . 3/18/2010
Lol! Very cute!
Ayjah chapter 7 . 3/18/2010
lol what a turn around for Mai's Day!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »