Reviews for Pancakes: Discovery
scaryrobots chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
I love the series.

I am kinda sad you never wrote anymore John/Cameron fics.
dragon90slayer chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Good job with this short series man. I liked how it wasn't just romance and that there was humor in it too. Don't get me wrong, I like the romance, its just that most of the TSCC fanfics on this site are either action or romance and its nice to have a change of pace. Keep writing man, you have talent :)
badkidoh chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
great story
omgahitsbritt08 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I love this ending! John goes all possessive. I wish more authors would use that line you have. " Ordinarly, no, I wouldnt. But if you try to hurt the woman I love, I dont see how I could trust you enough to let you live. LOVE IT!

Regardless of who it is Derek his mom. I like how Cameron comes first!

The hilarity of John and Cameron not caring if they are loud! Love that part.

I wonder if there is a fic out there of Cameron getting pregnant.
NeuroticMusing chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Make a part four please! You do this so well!
Dragon Seraphin chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Hey, just wanted to let you know, after a while of seeing all of your stories online labeled pancakes... i finially decided to read them... UTTERLY FANTASTIC! I Wish you would continue with another sequel to this one... one where John and Cameron could just be them.. I literally laughed out loud when the part came up "Do you want me to throw up" LMFAO "You Asked!" LOL! That was hilarious! I want more... lol... please come up with more. I beg of you :-D
The1Russter chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I've enjoyed this pancake trilogy a lot. Very good story. Thanks for taking the time to write the third part.
Starkillah chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I really enjoyed reading all of your three pancakes-stories.

Now you should go back to the roots:

cooking pancakes;)

How about Cameron cooking pancakes for John infront of Sarah?

She could then feel like Cameron is replacing her as a mother...

I'm pretty sure Sarah wouldn't like that.

Of couse something like this would cause another wave of troubles;)

I hope to see another pancakes-story soon.
LoT56 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Very good series, I saw the latest story and read all three. All were very well written and entertaining. I always like reading about Sara and Derek freaking out.
Renderer chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
What a beautiful little trilogy!

Thanks for the nice and gentle Jameron, and I'm sure it doesn't have to be *the* end. So, if you have it on your mind, sequel is a MUST. :)
TK-MR chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Wow, very nice work.

You can develop this to a series, base on John and Cameron relationship. Bring in the T-1001Weaver, John Henry, Ellison... make it a more complete series. :D
olischulu chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Very funny Storys.

You can write another sequel with Cameron is getting pregnant. Dereks reaction would be very very funny.