Reviews for Eternal Hope
Ashcola17 chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
Oh wow I got tears in my eyes. Wow u really did a great job, u can feel the emotion and pain in this story. Good job.
Mimiheart chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
I'm just now getting into Andromeda fic, but this was truly wonderful. I've got tears in my eyes. Wow. Just wow.
heartfallen chapter 7 . 3/31/2008
Oh wow, that was amazing! I couldn't stop reading this. Excellent story and great ending! Fantastic writing
Shimmy Ninja chapter 7 . 11/30/2005
Ye Gods, I'm crying! That was so beautiful! The dark tone and mood present in your story...they way you describe physical and emotional suffering...Absolutely and wonderfully heart-rending! Agh, I'm book marking this and reading it again, dammit! *cries*
RagdollStuffy chapter 7 . 8/12/2005
In the seventh chapter you write " Right when he had needed her most, she had abandoned her."

Harper is a girl?

Sorry... I really liked the work though.. you did good.
trickytricky chapter 7 . 4/28/2005
I know you wrote this years ago and it is way past due but, OH MY GOD. You had me bawling. That was by far the best Harper fic I have EVER read. I loved it. Amazing job. Amazing. I am still in awe.
leith chapter 7 . 1/24/2005
OMG! this was an amazing story, I was crying at the end of chapter 7!
optimouse chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
I've read this story several times, and i was wondering if you would consider writing a sequel to this story? It is your own choice, but if i am asking about a sequel, it can definately be construed as a veiled compliment. i try not to be too obvious or too subtle about compliments. (You wouldn't believe some of the idiots i've tried to compliment in the past. how many different ways can you construe the words "cool story"?)

-Kat
Neeri chapter 7 . 11/30/2004
Very, very good.

I love stories about Harper's past, and this one is especially good. You do Harper owies very well. (I hope you have written more! Goin' to check now.)

Neeri
fer chapter 7 . 11/29/2004
oh gosh...you made me cry! wow you're a good writer. you could be a professional writer.
Jiko Hitasura chapter 7 . 11/28/2004
wow...y'know, if I wasn't trying so hard not to cry I would be right now. So depressing, but so good...I hoe to read more stories by you in the future, and, as they say in your story, Crystallia Roxia...-sob-...
Callie-Cat chapter 7 . 8/13/2004
Wow!

Amazing story, I was hooked from begining to end. It was so good. I don't even know what to say. Amazing ending to an amazing story.
lala chapter 7 . 5/25/2003
loved this story it made me cry );
Fallen-star chapter 7 . 4/23/2003
that was friggin brilliant, I was nearly in tears by the end of chapter seven. that is some good writing. is their any more?
RecoveringTheSatellites chapter 7 . 1/12/2003
I think this is the first Fanfiction story that has ever made me cry. Especially if you whisper the words "mera kurita" and "crystallia roxia" with Harper at the end. I don't think I'll ever forget those words. Anyway, I can't say anything that would do this story justice, I am not worthy! I am not worthy!

P.S. Feria.