Reviews for Dead Man's Party
Hobbie Cat chapter 1 . 2/20
I loved the wiring styles here :)
Bashirisuku chapter 15 . 7/1/2014
why is he so dense!1
Allibella731 chapter 15 . 2/14/2013
I loved this. I'm not usually a MI reader of fanfic, but this was well-written, and very in-character. I'm a fan of the vaguely negative portrayal of Jace and Clary, because (and don't get me wrong, I love the series) they came off as annoying to me too, sometimes. I'm harsh on protagonists, though.
Anyway, great job!
-Isa
hana koikogoro chapter 15 . 2/5/2012
Please write more! Please continue this story. I love this couple.
dax-fox chapter 4 . 5/22/2011
I love reading about the initial impressions they have of each other, like Magnus's little observations in this chapter, really good.
dax-fox chapter 15 . 5/22/2011
Miyabita writes a perfect Alec x
funkyhats chapter 15 . 5/7/2011
i have read this story twice and im praying for an update I LOVE THIS STORY it just seems to plausible to me, yours and miyabita's interpratations of the characters are amazing and the most believable out of all the fic i have read so far! will you be continuing this story with a new beta? its a great story and i would love to see what else happens before the ending result! very talented like all your stories

-jes
taraslashreading chapter 15 . 4/6/2011
I know that this was just a story about the party, but I wanted it to keep going!
XXo.oXX chapter 15 . 11/8/2010
your a briliant writer but please update this fic asap! its my favourite ever and ive been waiting for ages for the next chapter! your truly both are gifter :)
Bookworm24601 chapter 15 . 9/5/2010
This is totally awesome! XD I really hope this isn't the end. If it is then that would make me sad. My only suggestion is that you change the title... Dead Man's Party just seems like one of those Alec/Magnus break ups and I hate those DX Malec is the best couple ever and no one should try to change that. (unlike my SO-CALLED FRIEND! who thinks that Magnus and Alec should BREAK UP! _) So keep up the good work guys!

;D
Patricia Sage chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I love this fanfiction! :D
mioneweasley-witch chapter 15 . 6/26/2010
I hope you two plan to update because this fic is simply amazing! You capture the characters so well. )
kanon chapter 15 . 4/22/2010
please don't tell me this is the end! No! i loved this! oh, well. it was good while it lasted. you two rock!
visionsofskins chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
hahaa i LOVE thiss! i take in any malec moments. I realy hope you could write more of this couple because this was genious!
Malec4Ever chapter 15 . 3/28/2010
LOVE! love, love,love,love, LOVE!

please write more soon!