Reviews for Jumping puddles and running in the rain
ES3 chapter 4 . 11/10/2009
Aw, I loved the story of Edward playing doctor after Bella fell out of the tree, it was cute and those sweet childhood moments always make for a great first love story :-).
ES3 chapter 3 . 10/15/2009
Great first meeting! All the talk of cakes and cookies made me really hungry! Your Edward is very sweet and I liked the teasing banter between him and his family.

I've got this on alerts and I look forward to your next update!
ES3 chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
I like this Daddy Edward we see who is willing to sacrifice his own happiness in order to provide a good life for his child. The scenario you presented where he moves back in with Carlisle and Esme is very believable. My aunt had to do that when she was suddenly widowed (gosh, 40 years ago almost) with 2 small children and another on the way. I'm looking forward to what happens when he finally does give that dating scene a try :-).
ES3 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Hey, great start on this one! I liked the way you kept us a little in the dark about who this mysterious "Mrs. Cullen" really was. I confess that until Tanya was later and later coming back from getting cupcakes, I had assumed she was Bella. It was only once I got that creepy "uh oh" feeling in my stomach that I realized the chapter didn't have a happy ending.

All the details in this are nicely done and I like your style of narration. It feels very easy and modern day, a nice light read.

Looking forward to more!
MissBookQueen chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Oh gosh I just cried my eyes out.

I thought at first it was Bella..

Can't wait for the rest