Reviews for Misguided Ghosts
Roe chapter 6 . 2/8
cheese yayyy chapter 6 . 7/24/2010
please keep going this story is awesome and i love the song misguided listening to it right now.
Daerwyn chapter 6 . 7/5/2010
Update, please!
MisguidedGhosts2010 chapter 6 . 6/8/2010
I love it.

Misguided Ghosts is one of the most emotionly powerful songs of BNE,and sets the mood perfectly.

Mwahz from ImPlaying God,formerly TwilightParamoreObsessor.
bo.okWoRM chapter 4 . 4/7/2010
can you maybe put the recipe for the cupcakes on your profile? pretty pleaz! i'm standing on my knees, tears on my faces and ... i don't know! plzplzplzplzplz put it on your profile..

Twilightfan108 chapter 6 . 3/9/2010
cool add mor chaps plz
luvtrianglelover15 chapter 5 . 2/13/2010
wait huh? the last time this story was updated was in 2009?NO! I WANT TO READ MORE! T.T
luvtrianglelover15 chapter 6 . 2/13/2010
luvtrianglelover15 chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
yay Edward!:D
luvtrianglelover15 chapter 3 . 2/13/2010
the diary thing in the beginning makes me think of that TV show "the vampire diaries". Also that Aaron guy is a total ass. I cant wait for Edward to show up! :)
luvtrianglelover15 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
oh sounds interesting :)
ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN chapter 6 . 1/29/2010
no no no no no u stoped wa i want more i want more more more more more i want more keep writing

love it i wish edward kills aaron i hate him from when u started to talk about him and no im dont go for term edward i do like jacob but i love love love seth so im term seth clearwater D keep writing
PoppiKaur1910 chapter 6 . 1/24/2010
Again as i sed in a review plz finish stories like this i mean bella n edward r so alike in this so far and this is yet another posibility 4 a gd story but i cant tell cuz there is not much here to go by. soz 4 the bad comments its just that so many of ure stories hav not bbeen finished do i keep on readin unfinished stuf so i cant enjiy as much. plz forgive me

KatieAnn101495 chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
Ignore that other comment! I missed one of your disclaimers up at the top that specifically stated that the words were used but belonged to Mrs. Meyer! Great job!:) I apologize for what I said.:(
KatieAnn101495 chapter 6 . 1/2/2010
I really like this story so far! Just a little note though: Be careful with how much dialogue is the same as it is in Twilight. Even if you put a disclaimer, you might get in trouble for it. I really overall love this story. I have never read any story like it!:) Update soon!:)