Reviews for A Little Different
LittleRedOne chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
This was great. I love your little look at Kevin. I could absolutely see it all happening. I really liked the part about his parents trying to give him his own room and him thinking of it as punishment because he'd be away from his brothers. That was cute. Fantastic writing!
Kelly White Peach Lover chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I love this fic! I love how Kevin is so sweet and innocent in this. Can you write more stories like this?
secretfunnelcake chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
This was perfect. You did great dscribing Kevin and his crazy differences that make him so lovable. :) The last part, the one that involved Macy, that was my favorite. Simply adorable.
xovickixo chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Wow...I LOVE the thought of Kevin refusing to got to school alone and his folks holding him a year back so he could start with Joe. It makes this great age gap between Kevin and Macy and further adds an interesting new dynamic to the pairing. The thought of Tom sitting down and very much having his manager side come out and trying to explain to Kevin that he shouldn't be dating Macy because of the age gap... (Wow, sorry, I'm really hung up on this idea! It's GREAT! I always just grouped Joe, Stella and Macy together at 17 with Nick at 16 and Kevin at 18)

ANYWAY!

The opening was great and fits perfect for Kevin. Not his fault indeed.

Loved what you did with kid Kevin, I see it all as being very true to character. Especially thinking getting his own bedroom was a punishment.
NiftyxSara chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Very cute :) Haha, poor Kevin; "girls gossip when something good happens. he never thought he was a bad kisser..." haha I loved it :)
silverponies chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
This is such a super cute story. Write more Kevin/Macy!
im.a.smut chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Kevin and Macy are my favorite ships
Gwenyth Hunter chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
This is so cute and sweet. I love the glimpse into Kevin's thoughts. Especially his thoughts on being with his brothers and how he views being separated from them as a punishment. Too sweet!

And the final piece about Macy turned me into a puddle of warm, happy goo! Absolutely adorable!
suburbs chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
This is so sweet. Great job getting inside Kevin's head!