Reviews for When a Nazi Cares
Thijs chapter 19 . 1/19
Ikuto and Amu are not Dutch, German or Jewish names.
Dia Newman chapter 19 . 12/15/2014
-COMPELS YOU TO UPDATE-
Ikuta Tsukiyomi chapter 19 . 10/21/2014
MORE! U r a GREAT writer!
SpecialYouMe chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
Oh and one more thing: If you have writer's block, I would be more glad to give you a few ideas. I do not write any stories, because I prefer reading. Even if I don't write any stories, I have a lot of original ideas. I really like interacting with the outer world (if I don't have my nose stuck inside fanfiction) and... I know it's weird, but whenever I have a plot developed, I always write them down on notes. I don't really know why I do that, though. People tell me it's a waste of time because I don't do anything with them. I show my friends and they tell me they are great ideas, so I don't want to put them in waste. Once again, you can PM me on this account.

SpecialYouMe
Keep up the great work!
SpecialYouMe chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN, LADY?! Ok, let me tell you this: I have read countless Fanfictions. Yes, even the award-winning deserving ones! I've always ALWAYS reviewed in a courteous manner; complimenting them, but now I am seriously tearing my hair out because of how good this is! When are you gonna update?! Gosh, I swear... If you drop this story I'm gonna SOOOOO hunt you down! Ugh, I like this story so much it practically hurts. This story deserves way more reviews and if you continue, it most certainly will! I WILL FAVORITE AND I WILL FOLLOW THIS STORY! I repeat I WILL FOLLOW this story. That means I'm looking forward for the next chapter and expecting it. I'd say I'd wait a million years but I just can't. My, what a horrible place to stop! A cliffhanger! I was like 'where the heck is the new chapter?!' At LEAST let us know you are gonna continue. I though this was discontinued and it gave me a heart attack! But then I saw how recent the date for the update was and I was soo relieved and joyous.
PrincessSkylar chapter 19 . 7/28/2014
It so sad how amu got beat. Still a awesome story so far and I hope you update soon
KL chapter 19 . 7/12/2014
Oh my god, this has got to be one of my new favorites! So cute and fluffy! It reminds me of All the Right Moves by OneRepublic! (I'm just another music lover...3)
I'm guessing that Ikuto is going to somehow show the chief that Amu's Christian...but that would take a lot of convincing, wouldn't it? So now I think that Ikuto is going to go against Hitler and free Amu, then take her to his house while he plans for a way to head to somewhere safe (like America) without getting caught (which I highly doubt would ever not get caught, since Hitler's influence is so powerful, he'll probably make sure all ways of transportation are well guarded)!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/8/2014
UPDATE PLEASE. OMG. HURRY. I CAN'T WAIT. I READ THIS STORY IN LESS THAT 3 HOURS.
Serophynne chapter 19 . 7/9/2014
I've been looking for this story for 3 years! This is the one and only fanfic I can say is truly my most favorite. Imagine my happiness when I finally found it! I had to re-read it since I did forget the plot a little but it was so worth it! I do wish you will finish this in due time. Please update when you can, I look forward to it!

Sincerely,
Serophynne
Guest chapter 18 . 7/7/2014
I am obsessed with this story! The plot is wonderful and your writing style is off the chain! Please update this soon I am so excited for the next chapter.
RandomReader chapter 19 . 7/6/2014
Wow. I'm glad you're back. I've been reading fanfiction since about four years ago (but only
randomly nowadays) due to my obsession with shugo chara and basically amuto but I still don't own an account. lol. I came across this story once a few years back and fell in love with it. I thought that the author might never continue because 'last update' was ages ago but you did! and hurray! :D
I really love how you portray the characters and especially their emotions. It really does feel like reading from a novel book. I would say that at one of the chapters when Ikuto went back home, and when he confessed his feelings towards Amu to his mom was kinda awkward. But hey...that was like 4years ago. It seems that your writing had improve in my personal opinion that is.
I wish you luck and I can't wait for the future chapter. The story is getting more and more intense. It's sad that Tamo had to go but that's how it has to be. Plus, now I can't wait to see how they are going to runaway. epicness pls :)
But then I woke up chapter 19 . 7/8/2014
Ikuto came back! i'm so glad!
i wish Amu would say she's not a Jew but somehow, i can't see that happening...
ah, well...good chapter as always! you updated pretty quick!
StuckBetweenShades chapter 19 . 7/7/2014
Oh my God, I actually shed a few tears when Ikuto explains to Amu why he wasn't there. Oh my... I absolutely love this! You are a genius - using the Second World War as a background! Genius, I tell you! I'll wait faithfully for the next addition!
tourist127 chapter 18 . 7/5/2014
so now that i've at last read the chap, i'm gonna say that it was good.
so if Tamo's dead, couldn't she tell everyone she was actually a Christian and escape?
i feel really bad for Amu:'( can't someone just kill that man who poured the soup over her? i'd love to ;)
really look forward to the next chap. take your time but don't abandon the story )
(Ichigo235 since they won't let me post another review)
CrystalLetter chapter 19 . 7/7/2014
Awesome chapter.
And the part where Amu was being beaten up, it actually made me cry...
I'm so glad Ikuto is back and he is just too sweet!