Reviews for Cataclysm
Hng chapter 8 . 10/13
Now wouldn't it ironic if this story had 9 chapters.
sweetandsimple1 chapter 8 . 2/16
This story was genius! Pure genius, for sure. I loved it so much, and the ending was so bittersweet that for five minutes I completely forgot that this is /fanfiction/, and that the "real" Iruka is still very much human.

Good job!
Starshinesoldier chapter 8 . 12/6/2015
This is so amazing and lighthearted but also really kinda sad. Still, talking cat!Iruka is ADORABLE!
Shae Vizla chapter 8 . 10/31/2015
Amusing story even if it's really sad that Iruka remained a cat, but at least he still have his mind and found a way to do his job. The operation was a great show of co-opération between ninja and show how much Iruka was respected and appreciated. I was amused by the car jokes.
Vice Fandonna chapter 8 . 10/8/2015
I won't lie the idea that Iruka would become nincat did occur to mw but I didn't think you'd go through with it. Overall nice story even if the ending wasn't quite the happy ever after I had expected.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 8 . 7/31/2015
So, *that* stays the same then? ah, well, at least he seems more used to it now... and he has his mind back... xD Ahaha! The cat puns were amusing. Wow. xD
neat story.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/12/2015
Very cool story. Great job!
jess.c.kong chapter 8 . 3/6/2015
Aww, poor Iruka will remain in cat form forever! Probably makes him wish he had transformed into a fiercer creature! Lol...great comedic timing! Love Iruka's interactons with the ninken, especially Bull. I think to the Sandaime's credit, they should have come up with the Yamanaka solution earlier. Love how you envisioned Iruka's inner mind "cat"egorized as volumes within trees...very picturesque, especially when Kakashi is brained by a book! Also loved the scene where Miya gets Iruka to make a full of himself! Overall, it was a fun fic. Thanks for sharing!
general zargon chapter 8 . 11/15/2014
Wait, what? You kept Iruka a cat? O.O...Did not see that one coming...Still, it was a really funny and interesting story, and I thought you wrote it pretty well. :) I hope you decide to write more fics about Iruka and keep up the great work!
Hopeful-z chapter 8 . 11/5/2014
You said it's a light humorous story. Well I can't agree with you. I constantly imagined myself in such a condition and it was not funny even a bit:-)
narutonarutolove chapter 8 . 11/1/2014
im surprised by the ending, I didn't expect it, which is good! cause it wasn't predictable, your writing, I mean.

I read this story a few months ago (hands down the best Naruto story I have ever read) that the writing was simple, yet written in such I way I could NOT guess the ending or the next events.

I hope theres a sequel to this story.
narutonarutolove chapter 7 . 11/1/2014
I ADORED Iruka's landscape, im going to check out the Forgotten story when im done here.
narutonarutolove chapter 5 . 11/1/2014
Iruka and Bear, ho ho, my favorite part so far.
narutonarutolove chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
Beloved Daughter chapter 8 . 10/30/2014
Really great story! Besides Iruka, my favorite character in the story was by far: Bull. Love that big, adorable, affectionate dog. :)

Thanks for writing and posting!