Reviews for Cataclysm
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 8 . 7/31
So, *that* stays the same then? ah, well, at least he seems more used to it now... and he has his mind back... xD Ahaha! The cat puns were amusing. Wow. xD
neat story.
Very cool story. Great job!
jess.c.kong chapter 8 . 3/6
Aww, poor Iruka will remain in cat form forever! Probably makes him wish he had transformed into a fiercer creature! Lol...great comedic timing! Love Iruka's interactons with the ninken, especially Bull. I think to the Sandaime's credit, they should have come up with the Yamanaka solution earlier. Love how you envisioned Iruka's inner mind "cat"egorized as volumes within trees...very picturesque, especially when Kakashi is brained by a book! Also loved the scene where Miya gets Iruka to make a full of himself! Overall, it was a fun fic. Thanks for sharing!
general zargon chapter 8 . 11/15/2014
Wait, what? You kept Iruka a cat? O.O...Did not see that one coming...Still, it was a really funny and interesting story, and I thought you wrote it pretty well. :) I hope you decide to write more fics about Iruka and keep up the great work!
Hopeful-z chapter 8 . 11/5/2014
You said it's a light humorous story. Well I can't agree with you. I constantly imagined myself in such a condition and it was not funny even a bit:-)
narutonarutolove chapter 8 . 11/1/2014
im surprised by the ending, I didn't expect it, which is good! cause it wasn't predictable, your writing, I mean.

I read this story a few months ago (hands down the best Naruto story I have ever read) that the writing was simple, yet written in such I way I could NOT guess the ending or the next events.

I hope theres a sequel to this story.
narutonarutolove chapter 7 . 11/1/2014
I ADORED Iruka's landscape, im going to check out the Forgotten story when im done here.
narutonarutolove chapter 5 . 11/1/2014
Iruka and Bear, ho ho, my favorite part so far.
narutonarutolove chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
Beloved Daughter chapter 8 . 10/30/2014
Really great story! Besides Iruka, my favorite character in the story was by far: Bull. Love that big, adorable, affectionate dog. :)

Thanks for writing and posting!
thistlekitten chapter 8 . 10/11/2014
This has to be on3 of the most original fanfics I've ever read. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you!
jayma-crikette chapter 8 . 8/20/2014
C'est une histoire marrante, j'ai bien aimé la lire
Alta-Lemur chapter 8 . 7/8/2014
Ha! I liked this. Would be interesting to see more of cat Iruka.
Devil Goddess mimi chapter 8 . 2/19/2014
I love it! And i love cats. But why did Iruka have to stay a cat? not that I have a problem with that.
morbiDreamscape chapter 8 . 12/21/2013
Oh my goodness! For a silly, fluffy fic, there are so many gems in it... Parts that I loved include:

- "Iruka wondered why the mention of training with Gai could make even Sasuke pale. Sure, the spandex clad jounin was a bit over-exuberant, especially with his "dynamic" entries in the mission office, but he always turned in such flawless, impeccably-written reports. He even used a bright green paperclip to hold the multiple pages in perfect order. Gai really was a fine shinobi."

- the analogy of Iruka's mind being a forest library

- Iruka's tear-rain making the grass green/grow

Only negative comment... I didn't like the ending. But thanks for writing anyway!