Reviews for Cataclysm
Shae Vizla chapter 8 . 10/31
Amusing story even if it's really sad that Iruka remained a cat, but at least he still have his mind and found a way to do his job. The operation was a great show of co-opération between ninja and show how much Iruka was respected and appreciated. I was amused by the car jokes.
AnimeWarrioress 359 chapter 8 . 10/8
I won't lie the idea that Iruka would become nincat did occur to mw but I didn't think you'd go through with it. Overall nice story even if the ending wasn't quite the happy ever after I had expected.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 8 . 7/31
So, *that* stays the same then? ah, well, at least he seems more used to it now... and he has his mind back... xD Ahaha! The cat puns were amusing. Wow. xD
neat story.
Very cool story. Great job!
jess.c.kong chapter 8 . 3/6
Aww, poor Iruka will remain in cat form forever! Probably makes him wish he had transformed into a fiercer creature! Lol...great comedic timing! Love Iruka's interactons with the ninken, especially Bull. I think to the Sandaime's credit, they should have come up with the Yamanaka solution earlier. Love how you envisioned Iruka's inner mind "cat"egorized as volumes within trees...very picturesque, especially when Kakashi is brained by a book! Also loved the scene where Miya gets Iruka to make a full of himself! Overall, it was a fun fic. Thanks for sharing!
general zargon chapter 8 . 11/15/2014
Wait, what? You kept Iruka a cat? O.O...Did not see that one coming...Still, it was a really funny and interesting story, and I thought you wrote it pretty well. :) I hope you decide to write more fics about Iruka and keep up the great work!
Hopeful-z chapter 8 . 11/5/2014
You said it's a light humorous story. Well I can't agree with you. I constantly imagined myself in such a condition and it was not funny even a bit:-)
narutonarutolove chapter 8 . 11/1/2014
im surprised by the ending, I didn't expect it, which is good! cause it wasn't predictable, your writing, I mean.

I read this story a few months ago (hands down the best Naruto story I have ever read) that the writing was simple, yet written in such I way I could NOT guess the ending or the next events.

I hope theres a sequel to this story.
narutonarutolove chapter 7 . 11/1/2014
I ADORED Iruka's landscape, im going to check out the Forgotten story when im done here.
narutonarutolove chapter 5 . 11/1/2014
Iruka and Bear, ho ho, my favorite part so far.
narutonarutolove chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
Beloved Daughter chapter 8 . 10/30/2014
Really great story! Besides Iruka, my favorite character in the story was by far: Bull. Love that big, adorable, affectionate dog. :)

Thanks for writing and posting!
thistlekitten chapter 8 . 10/11/2014
This has to be on3 of the most original fanfics I've ever read. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you!
jayma-crikette chapter 8 . 8/20/2014
C'est une histoire marrante, j'ai bien aimé la lire
Alta-Lemur chapter 8 . 7/8/2014
Ha! I liked this. Would be interesting to see more of cat Iruka.