Reviews for Proof of Absence
The Genius Mage chapter 10 . 9/21/2010
Pfft only Xaldin is a jerk enough to hate Sally. XD
The Genius Mage chapter 9 . 9/18/2010
Ohh. I see. It took me a minute to realize what they were talking about, hehe, but I like it as usual!
Aymi-chan chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
WOOOOOW!
The Genius Mage chapter 8 . 9/17/2010
Wow. Short but it gave the message across that it was seeking to convey.
The Genius Mage chapter 7 . 11/6/2009
0-O

Interesting. That's an interesting concept.
The Genius Mage chapter 6 . 10/25/2009
Oh do I detect a little MarLar in there? Joking.

Marluxia and Larxene. I never actually thought of that.

Anyways, I liked this one. But of course I like them all. XD

Update soon
The Genius Mage chapter 5 . 10/18/2009
Aww thanks for the dedication. _

I'll continue to review, because this is awesome.

You just give out this huge...info of details out in so little words. I just got the whole picture, but at the same time understood why he was up there on the clock tower!

You're...just awesome. I could go off on a fan rant but that might be insanely...odd...

Anyway, these drabbles are awe inspiring. The things I can't do right because as you can see, I am very long winded indeed.

Stopping before I fill up this review bubble...
NinjaSheik chapter 5 . 10/18/2009
Cool.
Anarane Faelivrin chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
I love this one. XD; Maybe it's just the irony of it all, but I got a hilarious mental image of Luxord, Xigbar and Larxene playing cards like old men in a pub. Looking forward to your next chapter. (:
The Genius Mage chapter 4 . 10/16/2009
Does this epicness just come to you, or...?
The Genius Mage chapter 3 . 10/10/2009
Whoa, that was good. Nicely sinister.
Archedes chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
I like it. -

That seems exactly like something Xigbar would say without even realizing it. The Axel one was really good, too. It really plays into the theory that he has an ulterior motive for being in the Organization.

Can't wait for more!
The Genius Mage chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
Wow...these are good, I'll add to story alert and faves!

...Dang. That's good, the last lines on each one.
Anarane Faelivrin chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Nice one, Silver. It's very in character and a good insight into Axel's mind. (:

I liked "the castle has provided him with suitable players", for some reason. XD; Maybe it's just how it gave me the mental image of the whole thing being a game.

Anyway, good luck with the rest of the drabbles. Only 49 to go!