Reviews for Truth Seeker
shadowwolf547 chapter 17 . 2/4/2012
great work on this story m8. I read this story three times now and I'm still clinging to the edge of my seat. Hahaha. I really loved how you made Cody a berserker and how he wipe the floor with Chiam, that was awesome.
Peter-Pevensie-da-Best chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Noooooooooo! You killed Zack! Murdering meanie (-_-).
owlhero chapter 13 . 5/28/2010
First of all I like cody's kickbutt attitude when fighting Chiam. Lily as a character is great like how the relationship is deeping. I am surprised by the development of Jarran, but hey I love surprises. keep up the writing. I just hope cody makes it.
owlhero chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
Its just keep getting more interesting doesn't. This confirms that you are one of my favorite authors in the suite life section. The horror of reading and imagining Cody's life crumble before him touched my emotions. I have to wonder what's ahead for him. I refuse to skip ahead in the chapters. That just ruins everything.
owlhero chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Cool first chapter. I did not read original draft of Chaos demons and was afraid of ruining the story for myself. Anyway, I like the premise so far, leaving Cody on his own, without any support that we know of yet. He'll have to figure out a way to survive.

I have every intention of reading Chaos demons as soon as I get done this.
AnimeKpopKawaii chapter 17 . 2/20/2010
So Cody returned to earth to save everyone and his light came back and The other Truth Seeker gave him his strength and abilities.

Is that what happened?
Kiluca1228 chapter 17 . 2/19/2010
great story ! I loved every step of the way
tiger002 chapter 17 . 2/19/2010
That was good, explains why Cody couldn't use his powers. I didn't really notice last chapter since I was too occupied with Jarran fighting Ashani. Good idea with him encountering the four CoL to give him his powers back. I wonder, will Daniel have a bigger role in the story, and I noticed you have the twins Adian and Tristen here. Just trying out their names, or is there something more you have planned? Chaos Demons is going to be awesome, and congratulations on finishing this.
Wyntirsno chapter 17 . 2/19/2010
You are so good, I loved that part where they knighted Cody. That makes so much sense that he lost his light because he gave up. He would have truly never survived without Jarran and Zack. I knew it was Zack in Jarran. :) I can't wait to see what differences you are going to make to CD. Like is Daniel going to take Cody home with him or take him to the Tipton? Great, great story.
Waldojeffers chapter 17 . 2/19/2010
Nice epilogue! Like I (and many others) already thought it was indeed Zack who controlled Jarran's body. I'm still not clear if Zack knows why he can get in Jarran, but not in another CoD. I guess we'll have to wait for that.

The encounter with the 4 original CoL was a great add too. That's what Cody needed before he could truly return and start with his task.

Now something else. Once again you're driving me nuts! What connection with the New Year's story? What Easter Egg? I don't see it! :P

Well, I must say I am glad you finished this amazing story. It really was a great run. I'm so thankful Tiger convinced me to read this one. (make that guy your agent, Kulmanari, he's good! :P) I can't barely wait for the rewrite of Chaos Demons now, will be awesome again. What can I say that I didn't already say before? You're a great author and I really love this Chaos Series!
AnimeKpopKawaii chapter 16 . 2/19/2010
oh no, why couldnt Cody use his powers.

The Demoon Lord has fallen thanks to Jarren, but he also died. :(

Its sad that when and if Cody saves the world he wont be able to se his beloved Lily. What a shame, thats sad.

I hope they'll be together one day.

I hope that Cody's powers will come back, because we don't know what troubles he'll face along the way.

SAVE THE WORLD CODY!
Kiluca1228 chapter 16 . 2/19/2010
AWESOME story ! its a great story and keeps me on edge i love it
Wyntirsno chapter 16 . 2/18/2010
Ok now that was great.

Zack took over for Jarran briefly because Ashani took his soul? Is that why he couldn't really talk? Zack could do this because Jarran is his cousin? I can't wait to see how they figure that out. Jarran is half good and half CoD, is that partially true? He turned into a CoL after he must sacrifice himself in the other timeline too. I knew he didn't set up Cody.

So sorry your leave got pushed back, I hope it isn't because something bad happened and you can go in two days like they said.

Can't wait for more. :)
SkyHighFan chapter 16 . 2/18/2010
Nice. I'm such a fan of time travel stories. One of my favorite shows had a guy visit a terrible future where an enemy he was fighting was never defeated and concured everything. With the help of his best friend in the future, he managed to return home and changed the past in a decsive battle, but a fanfiction story had it so that he NEVER got home and had to help people thousands of years in the future fight this same enemy. He learned that the war he had been fighting was still going on, Earth was destroyed and what was left of humanity was trying to hold out in another galaxy. At the end of the story he killed the bad guy finally in a knife fight, but was mortally wounded in the attempt. With the support of the spirits of all of his dead friends, the charchter, John, made a kamikaze attack that destroyed the enemy's (Michael) massive army. In the correct timeline, the army was destroyed in a massive battle when John returned to his own time and Michael died months later, but it was an interesting "what if" story.
tiger002 chapter 16 . 2/18/2010
What the..huh...with the Jarran...and the sword...and ashani...and i'm confused...

If Ashani destroyed his soul, then he shouldn't be able to fight, unless someone else took hold of his body, which might be Zack...wait a second *check's forums* Yes! it had to be Zack. According to you, "Zack can only possess his own body or that of a close relative...who is also a Child for a brief moment" It all makes sense now. I'm certain now that Josh from your new year's story is Jarran, which would mean that Jarran and the twins are cousins, which would mean that Zack could posses his body. You never said that he had to possess a child of light. Now, you said that CoL can have their souls destroyed by realm lords, did you mean both, or does that mean Jarran was a CoL. That explained why Cody felt the gap in his power, Zack was gone.

That was possibly your best chapter yet. Truly amazing job of brining everything together. From Cody's confusion at what happened, to him seeing Ashain, to Jarran saving him, to the epic father son fight, that was beyond even what I expect from you. Now to see what the finale holds...