Reviews for Letters to Fred
CatchingCraziness chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
Amusing letters, i liked it. :)
FlopsyOllie chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
This is really funny with sad undertones at the same time. I love it and I don't know why you don't have more reviews! (It might help if you listed the characters as "Fred and George" instead of Ron and Hermione)

Update soon!
CrazyBananas95 chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
I think this story is absolutely brilliant :) I think you've really captured George and how he would be feeling. You should definitely keep writing :)
Roses in May chapter 2 . 10/23/2010
I'm really enjoying this. I love how George goes from one extreme to the other, which I imagine would be the case if you lost a twin. I really hope you continue this. It has made me laugh out loud in several places (I got several minutes of pleasure out of George commenting on Hermione's breasts than saying "That is all." Don't know why I found it so amusing, but I did) and has made me feel sad for him as well.
fanpire12345678910 chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
Oh, this story. It is funny, yet sad. AND I LOVE IT. UPDATE SOON? Plzzzz
stendies chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
This was absolutely brilliant! I really love this fic, your George is perfect and his thoughts on Ron/Hermione are hilarious. Please write more!
shockin'blueeyes chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I love the story! I'm glad I found it in the maze of Fred/George fics. It's the best I've read in a long time. I love George, I think you got him really good. I loved the ear stuff, and the explanation of why he broke all the mirrors in the flat. It was sad, but very well explained. It's amazing how you can write so I'm lqughing one second and the next one I'm crying. Keep writing!
shocfix chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
/\/ I know my ear is up there with you, so please grab it and talk some sense into me will ya?

I know there's lovely Ron in this, but I'm loving the ear stuff!
shocfix chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
\/\ Say HI to my ear for me will ya? I do miss him terribly.

This made me laugh immoderately!
wordsmithsonian chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Great idea, and I love the two lines "because he's a clueless arse and I'm super fucking awesome" and "Say HI to my ear for me will ya? I do miss him terribly."

The first one's just hilarious, and the second one was the most IC moment for George in the whole fic for me.
HofYecats chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
That was pretty funny XD I don't think George would've been THAT graphic but I think you've written him pretty well.
felixfelish46 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
because he's a clueless arse and I'm super fucking awesome

hhaha perfect description of a younger sibling by the older sibling
napchic chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
"he's a clueless arse and I'm super fucking awesome."

That is a beautiful turn of phrase, my dear. :)

Look at you writing again! This is really good you know. It's as good a Fred as I've read in fandom. It's pretty super fucking awesome, in fact. And your props as editors pic this week at OBHWF are well deserved. You do so much so well. Rock on, you. :)