Reviews for When The Night Falls
The darklord Hokage chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Time for the first annual re-read of When The Night Falls, oh yes you read right it was so good the first time that it made the list of fan fictions that I read once a year. A
Kim chapter 90 . 7/19/2013
Brilliant brilliant story. I randomly came across it and so very glad I did. Excellent character development and action, drama mixed with romance. Thank you :)
DanzaPalooza chapter 90 . 2/17/2013
This story was fantastic. It is so rare to find a story so wonderfully written, true to existing characters, spellbinding, and full of heart. Thank you for the marvelous read.
Carver Edlund chapter 90 . 1/2/2013
i just wanted to tell you that i absolutely loved your story! it was so amazing and i especially loved the way that you wrapped everything up in the end! keep up the great work :)
NaomixJade92 chapter 31 . 10/11/2012
This reminded me of the friends episode when Rachel took the pregnancy test and Phoebe lied to her to see how she really felt. :) Loving this story.
BobbysIdjit chapter 90 . 4/7/2012
-stands up and whoops and hollers-

I know its been a while since you've finished this story but I just HAD to leave a review.

Fucking fantastic story! I mean, really fantastic! This is what a Supernatural story should look like. I mean you had every element. Some awesome romance, crazy plot twists, evil cliffhangers, amazing action, and your writing is just fucking superb. Seriously, I love your writing style. No joke, this story should be read by all Supernatural fans.

I love Lu. She's such an awesome character. The line from die hard had me fucking rolling. lol. I love how she's neither the pathetic girl who can't do anything, nor is she the girl that can fight anything and win and come out with no battle wounds. She is so well balanced. I fucking adore her. Her wit was brilliant, and her connection with Dean was stellar. And speaking of her and Dean. Their relationship was great. The way you wrote them together was absolutely believable.

I really like Addie too. I think she's just perfect for Sam. I really wish your characters were real and that they would pop up on the show, the boys and them hook up and they all have a happy fucking ending. See, you've kind of spoiled it for me. lol. ;-)

Dean and Sam are their amazing selves in this story, which I applaud you on. I mean, since any deviation from cannon plot line would make either boys change in ways they aren't on the show. This path was believable for them. Fierce. Protective. and fighting till the end. And I fucking love you for that. I mean, a hot daddy!Dean or Daddy!Sam...

Fuck yes please. :-D

But I do have to say when Manny died... I was like

"Fuck you Crazy-Dame13! No! Bring him the fuck back right now!"

Needless to say I was really sad. I loved Manny so fucking hard. :( He was one of my favorites. Now Birdie kind of freaked me out a little. But once again, you wrote a character that I totally believed. Oh, and her and Zeek... Awwwww :-)

Oh, and I'm so fucking happy that Bobby made it! I just love him so damn much!

Cas... -sigh- Cas was great. I loved the way you made him. It what I wished they'd done on the show. Oh, there's not much else I can say about the way you wrote him only that I beamed almost every time I read parts about him.

And for the record, your depiction of God.

...Fucking. Brilliant.

The climax? Lucifer's demise? ...so damn epic!

The length of your chapters, Normally I love long chapters, but each of your chapters were perfect. Nothing else need be added to them. They weren't overdone, they seemed perfect and effortless. The pace was wonderfully set and you kept me enthralled every chapter.

Oh...just... FUCKING DAMMIT!... -cries hysterically- You just have no idea how much I wish this was the ending to the show. That for all their hard work, everyone got their happy ending. I hope you write many more Supernatural fics.

To summarize this bumbling mess of a review.

You. Fucking. Rock. My. Sox.

and in the words of Wayne and Garth...

-bows down to Crazy-Dame13-

"We're not Worthy! We're not Worthy!"

XOXO,

Tiffany
rebbyvixen chapter 90 . 8/20/2011
I just started reading this story a week ago, and fell in love with it after chapter one. I love everything that you've done with it, and I have been pleasantly surprised by many of the twists and turns you have brought. I look forward to reading more from you, so please keep it up. Thank you for the ride, it’s been epic. :)

P.S: I was almost late for school a few times… because I was reading this story. Aaha!
Dean Winchester's Play Thing chapter 90 . 3/14/2011
Awe! That was so good! Really good! That awesomely good! Awesome ending!
mandy-chick00 chapter 90 . 1/4/2011
i will be completely honest and tell you that when i read the first chapter i thought this story was going to suck because i dont really like the whole 'infected' storyline but i thought i would give it a shot and OMD i love this story! you are such a great writer! Keep up the good work!
Flosha Floshless chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Amazing! The author, you're guru.

Big thnx! :)
sam riggs chapter 4 . 11/18/2010
ok first 4 chapters were good i am eger to read on
sam riggs chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
just adding you to favorites i look forward to reading your story
Geena chapter 31 . 8/18/2010
Ah, she pulled a Phoebe! :D Lol. From the TV show Friends if you didn't know, lol.
Snowgoose1070 chapter 90 . 7/18/2010
Oh. My. God. You're AMAZING! I should be asleep, but I just couldn't stop reading!
AshlynPaige92 chapter 89 . 6/15/2010
Super cute story i loved it