Reviews for The Last Day
esinger chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Amazing! Love it and see you at the other part of this.
IDIC chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
WOW! I really don't go looking for fanfiction. There have only been two other character pairs I read, but DANG this is some AWESOME writing. I would love to see what you do in a novel. Tell me write other stuff too. I would pay to read your stuff!
Callen's Girl chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Perfect and brilliant.
Pirate-chan chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Wowie! I likes it! Cool waycreative way of sam's thinking!
cracked-out chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Really enjoyed this, especially your take on Sam POV.
SeveRemus chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Excellent! I could actually hear his voice talking as I read. I want to read the next story, but must go to bed now...

PS "dying" not "dieing" - strange but true!
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Aww so sweet there's a tear!
Ryley chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Very good...powerful. I like getting inside a character's head.

I can't wait to see what happens next.

More please. Maybe next time we will see what is going on inside Callen's head. (Scary, huh?)
xluckyscrubs13x Lizzie chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
This was so amazingly written! And I love you for writing it!

I saw the first episodes of NCIS LA and immediately started scouring the net for fanfics. They give you SO MUCH MATERIAL! The shows producers are practically begging us to slash them!

This was a gorgeous POV piece, and from what I have seen of NCIS LA so far, I think it fits Sam's personality really well. I can't wait for the multi-chapter fanfic :D

You're amazing. Really.
Rivana chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Damn, you have a great Sam voice. Sometimes I could even hear his voice speaking while I read. Great job!
Birdgirl204 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
I know, it should *definitely* be called the Sam and Callen show. And it *is* incredibly awesome. Can't wait to read the next one, which'll be in about thirty seconds. And also showed up just fine on the main search page.
simpley me chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
The story is not showing up becouse it's rated M you have to chabge the rating on the fillter to do that.
Colleen chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Lovely story. Wonderful word flow and great dynamic in the character's head. I liked how you could feel and see the imagery about Callen's shooting. Very powerful. Can't wait to read the next story.
LovelySnakes chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
bice
MsDubstep chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
My heart just melted. This was wonderful. Thank you for this, I do hope slash writers as talented as yourself take your lead. :)