Reviews for Tormentor, Protector, Lover
bakuragrey1998 chapter 1 . 3/24
I hate when people put "Don't like don't read" in their descriptions! First of all you can't not like a story without reading it! Secondly it is very rude! Third I won't read this story because of that description! Gosh that is an asshole move.
Naughty Jesus chapter 22 . 3/2
Im happy because i know theres a sequel but thats was such a cruel ending for us omg. Im glad i finally read it because its been an open tab on my phone for like a month. I almost didnt read it but then I was like meh might as well as give it a try. It was great good work I cant wait to read the sequel
Prussian Victory chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
Amazing story, but where's Ghirahim? Sorry I just thought about that when Ganon was having a 'Notice me senpai' scene.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/26/2013
Is ir odd that my mouth formed a smile when Vaati left to save link?
Bootsrcool chapter 17 . 3/13/2013
I love this. Just sayin'. 5th or 6th time reading I think.
tartanarmygirl chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Hehe nice opening.
Belinda Star Sabrina Maxwell chapter 22 . 11/19/2012
HURRY AND MAKE THE SQUEAL WILL YOU?!
ShexWasxGone chapter 20 . 11/6/2012
I can not tell you how much I spazzed when I read this! Vaalink is my favourite ship and it kills me that there arent enough fanart/fanfics for them ;A; this made my life, thank you
ChocolateMilkLOL chapter 22 . 10/22/2012
Oh my god. Link! Ah! Vaati! ;A; I feel so bad for Vaati! ;A; Oh my god. I can't even express how excited I am!
mysticalgems chapter 22 . 10/16/2012
I SO DO YOU AGREE WITH YOU! EVIL INDEED! I thought it would be more I don't know... something! WELL I DO LOVE IT ANYWAYS, AND YES! I WANT MORE! TEEHEE! It has been awhile... I will say... that I hope that the sequel will be rated 'M'. Who knows, it could be very helpful... I can't wait to read the sequel. It will help me by giving me relief from college. So without furtherado, I will end here and I will be waiting for the sequel. So until then YOU SERIOUSLY AWESOME AND WONDERFULLY AMAZING AND BRILLIANT WRITER!

Your FAN-READER! Anna 3
FluffyRedPillows chapter 22 . 10/15/2012
Thank god that this was updated! You have given me a new hope for the sake of the Vaati section of fanfiction! Among the ocxcharacter, straight, and unoriginal stories there is a shining gem hidden deep, and this story was my shining gem 3 keep up the amazing work! I hungrily crave more!
stalkerladything chapter 22 . 10/15/2012
OMG YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT LIKE THIS T-T SSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEQQQQQQUUUUU UUUEEEEEELLLL
koroin chapter 22 . 10/15/2012
I was so glad to go into my emails inbox to see a update on this story after such a long time! though I'm a bit upset at such a cliffhanger, I'm glad you decided to make a sequel! I can't wait to read it!
gwendolyndark chapter 22 . 10/15/2012
All I'm gonna say is: the sequel better upload faster than this did!
Avril555 chapter 22 . 10/15/2012
I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! GET ON WITH THE SEQUEL!