Reviews for Starting Over
I'mDefinitelyAMadManWithABox chapter 29 . 4/10
I hardly cry at fanfictions, but this has made me cry
andrewpine chapter 28 . 3/20
Really?
andrewpine chapter 27 . 3/20
Well i gather that was stupid on Jake's Eddie going to come to the rescue?
andrewpine chapter 25 . 3/20
Will fairy boy go over to the dark side in hopes of getting he stupid enough to think that if she got close enough to get Bella that she would let him leave with her when this whole thing is put together for the purpose of killing her?
andrewpine chapter 24 . 3/20
Prissy little Alice been trying to get those two back together with the crap she has been Dean doesn't have his knife.
andrewpine chapter 22 . 3/20
The pack has been around for generations? if that is so and the squirrel munchers have been in Forks before and after Bella came why is there only four in the pack there should be twice as many.
don't know how close you follow the they deal with the newborns will they have to deal with the Voturi towards the end of this story or in the sequel?
andrewpine chapter 21 . 3/20
Would he not want to help because of the squirrel munchers? hell he would get to kill vampires that is what he is made for.
andrewpine chapter 19 . 3/20
I was wondering if the mutts were going to be in the story,more drama with the man child Jake.I would have like it if Peter and Char were in it and maybe throw Garrett in for good measure.
andrewpine chapter 17 . 3/20
Why didn't she tell the coven how fairy boy lied to them about her leaving?
andrewpine chapter 16 . 3/20
When will they find out it's Vicky building the army? why hasn't at least Jasper gone to check out what and whom is causing the trouble since it is in their territory/unless fairy boy told them not to since we all know he runs the coven with dumb ass Carlisle as a figurehead.
andrewpine chapter 15 . 3/20
Which one of the squirrel munchers are down there waiting? if fairy boy is there will there be another fight?
andrewpine chapter 12 . 3/20
If there are so many vamps maybe they should call in some more squirrel munchers should call the Denali's and Peter ,Char and Garrett.
andrewpine chapter 11 . 3/20
Really she is going there,going to faint over the little fairy boy that shit on her and his coven.
andrewpine chapter 10 . 3/20
What i find curious that Alice didn't see that fairy boy lied to the coven and call him out on it in front of surprised that the Volturi hadn't hunted Bella down,unless they don't know about her yet.
andrewpine chapter 9 . 3/20
So Alice has been snooping into her life?