Reviews for The Warrior-Bard of the Riddermark
BlueMarten chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
Brilliant, sirrah, brilliant. I loved the The Warrior-Bard of the Riddermark.

One suggestion, the line:

Forgotten were not fast friendships of yore.

Consider: Forgotten not were fast friendships of yore.

Signed,

BlueMarten
LauraCeleste chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
...ANOTHER beauty. I don't have time right now to review every one. You have the perfect grasp of the language needed to write these poems and pull off an authentic-sounding period feel. Each of your poems feels as if it should be a part of the books, or the movies, rather, since they are so beautiful read aloud! I am honored to be able to compliment you on these beautiful works, and I hope that I will read more from you in the future.
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
Beautiful, simply beautiful. It actually felt like a bard's tale, the language matching the background of the tale.
And I can't believe that this has so few reviews.
Soledad chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
Beautiful! I so admire people who can do poetry. And your poem matches how I imagine the songs of the Rohirrim very well.
Slave of Socks chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
listen up, because i say this very rarely: WOW. this is fricking AMAZING. where in hoolies did you learn to write like that? shoot, if i had half of the talent for poetry that you show...i would be pretty damn famous.
Arwen Imladviel chapter 1 . 4/10/2002
I really love the alliteration or-what-is-it-called, you know, words beginning with similar sounds... I should know, I study these things in an university... anyways, touching.
Le Chat Noir chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
Very beautiful. Both story and verses.
Lavondyss chapter 1 . 1/11/2002