Reviews for Storytelling
CentaurPrincess chapter 16 . 4/29/2014
Oh my goodness! This was so, so hilarious! You are one amazing writer! I read this in office, and now I'm sure my assistant thinks I've lost my marbles, because I was laughing so, so hard! Amazing story! And I hope you update your other fic soon :)
maLorLa chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
I'm guessing you spend a lot of time around children- you write them so well!
maLorLa chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Girls like it when you hold their hands! Adorable! :)
He's an Evil Romantical Genius!
KaramelKat chapter 16 . 8/29/2012
I am almost sorry this story ended. It was just so cute and humorous. I laughed so many times in reading this story that my stomach hurts. Well done and well written.. You capture the clueless brain damage of youth perfectly in Jake with the conviction that he is "right" about everything and knows it all.

Loved it :)
KaramelKat chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
This chapter was so damn funny and cute at the same time. This story is awesome and I've been on JBNP website sharing it with everyone to put on their must read lists for Blackwater. I love it!
KaramelKat chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
This chapter is awesome. Poor jealous little Jake.
KaramelKat chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
Jake's logic is so hilarious. I really love his jagged line of thinking.

This is great. :) I wanna see if he and Embry will end up arguing over Leah.
KaramelKat chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
HAHAHA! This chapter is so funny! I love this story! It gets better and better!
KaramelKat chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
Haha this is so funny. Jake has it all wrong but he thinks he's so right!
KaramelKat chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Haha! That is such a cute opening to this story. I like Jacob's imagination!
CaPtain SpOcKettE chapter 16 . 3/17/2012
hahahahaha Jake got wasted lol! I'm glad Harry was alive in this him & Billy are too much & helped make Jake look even more foolish :)
CaPtain SpOcKettE chapter 12 . 3/17/2012
I'm shocked that was actually a good story. Ugh Bella, that's just what she did. She's such a skank her & her spawn. I hope the spawn doesn't pop up later on ugh.

"She took her knife and was going to stab the Princess with it, but instead she fell because she was just as clumsy as her mother and the knife ended up in her gut, so she died" hahahahaha lol & OMG that was too funny.

Sam is so sexist & Paul's a tool. Jake is kind of a tool too always wanting attention & trying to one up everybody, mainly Embry smh he's in a dream world.
CaPtain SpOcKettE chapter 10 . 3/17/2012
This chapter is lol :D Harry is so funny; Jake is a bossy, arrogant, little creeper isn't he lol.
CaPtain SpOcKettE chapter 8 . 3/17/2012