Reviews for To Reflect Perfection
camsus chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
this story is great please continue it i want to know what going on with raven and beast boy in the magic store jejejej well still do a great job
Somewhere In Time chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
I loved the Shakespeare inference, the way you put in "in an alternate reality..." (I especially enjoyed the Robin one, where you said he'd be the popular guy that sticks up for the nerds) and the scriptlike writing. ("Cue..." and "Jump...")

All in all, it was a very well-written chapter, easy flow and yet not insignificant (it was very significant) and the slowly building between Raven and BB is very nice. :)

I'd review three times if I could.
notacloudinsight chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
I really like this story :D

You really understand how Beastboy is, he's wonderfully in character. Great job! Can't wait 'til the next chapter!

Somewhere In Time chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Poor kiddo, just how I feel & act when faced with my crush...spilling anything liquid around me, tripping on my own feet, bumping into things...AND not being able to talk without a impending fear of "will he think I'm weird or stupid if I say this?"

It was very well written, getting into the flow of the story was effortless and swift, and I was not once bored. My mind didn't wander at all. And that's quite an accomplishment, especially for fanfiction - I tend to skim over most stories, only enough to catch the plotline and sufficiency of grammar.

Update soon~
BabelBeni chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
You will be a great writer. You know how I know this? I know because you already are one. :D An awesome intro, it gets quickly to the point and doesn't get as sidetracked as mine tend to.

Critique: Umm, let me think... Well, the only thing I can think of is that you might want to put a little more detail into it, and even that doesn't need much. In fact, I actually kind of like how you assume the reader knows what you're talking about. Very few writers can do this without confusing the reader, and you're one of those rare few. I'm sorry, I'm sincerely trying to find faults with your writing so I can critique it, but I just can't find anything obviously wrong with it.

Looking forwards to new chapters,

Beast Boy Rox 4-Eva
Guifi chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Aw. (

Poor BB. I am a-loving it even though. You're doing a good job of making Beast Boy real. Like, so far, everything he's wanted to perfect is stuff that everyone feels they're inadequate in. I'm not sure if that's what you were aiming for, but it makes him really relatable to, since most people have had these moments of not feeling smart enough, strong enough, handsome/beautiful enough, confident enough.

I can tell, this one's going to be good. ) Your style is definitely evolving from the first stories of yours I read. I can't wait for more.

Until I don't love Altruism...

titanfan45 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
That didn't go well at all. Poor Beastboy. Raven being an empath, probably knows something big is up with Beastboy, I just hope he doesn't ruin any chance with her by being clumsy. Great start, looking forward to reading more of this.
Star of Airdrie chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
I really liked it. You know I really like the way you write. I can work on constructive criticism if I can truly offer anything and PM you, but there is so much to love about this:

you offer a wonderful picture of the physical and emotional changes in Beast Boy

there is insights to the characters and humor

what I've seen of the characters they are in character (yet growing up)

I love the BB/Cyborg friendship and you have the dynamic down well

Its a great opening chapter to a story, can't wait to read more

Spiritedheart4ever chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
I liked it so boy's hot, long haired raven...yup,something cute is gonna happen!are there gonna be any fighting scenes though?
144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10