Reviews for To Reflect Perfection
Playsintherainicorn chapter 12 . 7/18/2012
"Besides," she continued. "I doubt I could have wrestled him away from his husband."

That sentence right there is enough to make me love this fanfic. Besides everything else, that is.

Gods, the plot in your fanfiction was amazing. So many twists and turns... I KNEW there was going to be something to do with the mirror and I KNEW there was something more to do with Darion than just a random dude... But I didn't know what. XD

Thanks for an awesome read! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
It was so perfect...and then...the fact that I got caught up in the story as if I was inside of Beast Boy's head proves how cool it is. To make the reader forget that he/she is reading...that is great skill. The only thing that I can say I hate thus far is that B made a fool of himself in an uncharacteristic fashion and that he hardly joked around about it. I felt him t be too serious, even for 18.

Regardless, certain expressions like "the hardest thing for a teen boy to do besides jumping off a building on a twenty dollar bet"...that's funny. Don't forget B has an ego.
2-shadows chapter 12 . 7/1/2012
Unsurprisingly, I absolutely loved it. I started reading and couldn't put it down-literally. My phone hasn't left my fingers since I clicked the link.
Your writing and character insight are phenomenal and I hope to enjoy more of your stories!
Torahamutaro-chan chapter 12 . 11/5/2011
Finally finished and I have to say, it is a huge relief to read a Teen Titans story that lacks an unlimited amount of spelling errors and plot holes. It's evident that you took a great deal of time and consideration to write this, and for that I thank you. Keep up the good work. :)
Torahamutaro-chan chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
I would have sent him to the room with a moose. They could eat walnuts together. :3 ("My walnuts!")

The dialog you wrote for Slaven reminds me of Captain Spaulding from Rob Zombie's House of 1,000 Corpses. Love it.
FuzzySandwitch chapter 12 . 10/30/2011
I just wanted to say that this was an amazing story. I loved every minute of it.
Al Li chapter 12 . 9/18/2011
This is going on my list of stories that changed my life.

Keep up the good work!
pisceanchic101 chapter 12 . 7/31/2011
uwow! This story was very nice. Good plot, description, grammar, characterization, set-up, you name it. Thanks for making this fic, I really enjoyed it. ;)
pisceanchic101 chapter 10 . 7/31/2011
pisceanchic101 chapter 7 . 7/31/2011
Oh my god, this story is so awesome! And, I just realized it! It was that mirror at Slaven's shop!
pisceanchic101 chapter 6 . 7/31/2011
Oh snap, it's about to get ugly.
pisceanchic101 chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
pisceanchic101 chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
Great chapter. I like how original you're being with your descriptions and details. Nice work. I also love the eccentric bazaar thing going on in here.
pisceanchic101 chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
Man, I really like how you lay out this story. Awesome details and comparisons as well. I think what would make this chapter even better was if you could use Starfire and Cyborg in a comparison with an alternate reality. But, this story is already great so far. ;)
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Aww, poor Beastboy. But, this is really great so far! Can't wait to read more, and I found it genius to use a word count in this context. :)
144 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »