Reviews for To Reflect Perfection
Myself chapter 12 . 5/4/2014
That last line, was THE best ending ever :) 10/10
LightAngelHiroko chapter 12 . 3/6/2014
Brilliant! This story was so well thought out, in character, and wonderful! Nice job!
Hulk7877 chapter 12 . 10/29/2013
Just. Pure. Epicsauce
Purplerave chapter 12 . 10/18/2013
At first the jumping was a little confusing, but your style of writing is what kept me interested, along with the story. I'm not a good author but i find it rare to see a story of beast boy and his struggles with himself portrayed in such a serious, angsty way and with very deep complex thoughts, coupled with a grand imagination. I think you captured him very well. I I very much liked how you incorporated references to his brief acting career in the comics using the analogies/metaphors. And if you didn't do that on purpose then all the more to you. This story was very, romantic, dramatic, but most of all enjoyable. Now on to read ing more of your work and procrastinate on hw.
ssjEasterBunny chapter 12 . 8/3/2013
I finished your story a long time ago on my phone, but hadn't gotten around to jumping in the computer to do the review.

So it all came together really well. I had totally written off Beastboy's incident with the mirror as just an example of him being impulsive and getting into trouble. When you revealed that he's acquired a new passenger at that moment, I was like O_O "Ohhhhhh!" Haha nicely done.

This also gave you a way to have Beastboy impress Raven in a very meaningful way, without making him change his personality. The Titans' group dynamic was a welcome addition to what might easily have become an overly-introspective Beastboy story.

Another solid production from the desk of Sir Alwick.
ssjEasterBunny chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
So when you said this was your best work, I had to come see for myself. And so far, I definitely love the style. Beastboy goes back and forth between what he wants and what he actually has, and the contrast is quite sharp. It's dramatic, but I think it's also the way a lot of us think in real life when we interact with our crushes and are reminded of just how distant we really are from them. Unrequited attraction sucks, no doubt about it.

I don't agree with some of the extremes that you've written here. Although it's reasonable for him to be a little aggressive toward Slaven in this chapter, it felt a little off to have him do such a 180 on Raven. And at the other end, imagining his children with her also seems a little forward for someone who's really just fantasizing about a crush.

Of course, that's just constructive criticism. I love that you've shown just how dissonant the Beastboy and Raven are; they really are like oil and water. In the BB/Raven fandom, not many have had the courage to go there. Right now, Raven sees Beastboy as immature, rude, weird, and now embarrassing and untrustworthy. Let's see you fix this one. ;-)
Whitakker chapter 12 . 1/31/2013
This is one of (if not the) best character studies of Beast Boy I've ever had the pleasure of reading. Using the acting motif to describe his thought process was a wonderful idea.

Top-shelf stuff you've made, sir.
Domination of the World chapter 12 . 12/30/2012
This entire thing was pure genius! And the ending...I couldn't stop laughing! Amazing work. You are the definition of what other writers here on Fanfiction should strive to become. Added you to my favorites!

Sincerely,
Domination of the World
Heroc chapter 12 . 7/23/2012
Yes! I knew that Darion guy was gay!

I am psychic, hear me probe the depths of the future like a cereal box!

The story was nice too. ;)
MelonLord28 chapter 12 . 7/21/2012
Wow, truly great story here.
Playsintherainicorn chapter 12 . 7/18/2012
"Besides," she continued. "I doubt I could have wrestled him away from his husband."

That sentence right there is enough to make me love this fanfic. Besides everything else, that is.

Gods, the plot in your fanfiction was amazing. So many twists and turns... I KNEW there was going to be something to do with the mirror and I KNEW there was something more to do with Darion than just a random dude... But I didn't know what. XD

Thanks for an awesome read! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
It was so perfect...and then...the fact that I got caught up in the story as if I was inside of Beast Boy's head proves how cool it is. To make the reader forget that he/she is reading...that is great skill. The only thing that I can say I hate thus far is that B made a fool of himself in an uncharacteristic fashion and that he hardly joked around about it. I felt him t be too serious, even for 18.

Regardless, certain expressions like "the hardest thing for a teen boy to do besides jumping off a building on a twenty dollar bet"...that's funny. Don't forget B has an ego.
2-shadows chapter 12 . 7/1/2012
Unsurprisingly, I absolutely loved it. I started reading and couldn't put it down-literally. My phone hasn't left my fingers since I clicked the link.
Your writing and character insight are phenomenal and I hope to enjoy more of your stories!
Torahamutaro-chan chapter 12 . 11/5/2011
Finally finished and I have to say, it is a huge relief to read a Teen Titans story that lacks an unlimited amount of spelling errors and plot holes. It's evident that you took a great deal of time and consideration to write this, and for that I thank you. Keep up the good work. :)
Torahamutaro-chan chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
I would have sent him to the room with a moose. They could eat walnuts together. :3 ("My walnuts!")

The dialog you wrote for Slaven reminds me of Captain Spaulding from Rob Zombie's House of 1,000 Corpses. Love it.
154 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »