Reviews for It's Only Rock and Roll
contygoldbarg chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
the whole idea of the story was amazing and was so well writen

i love when writers even do write a au story give alice and jasper their canon personalities and include some bacis of the canon story too

and her was done wonderfully

love it great job
iciri-piciri chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Aw this was a beautiful story. really. just fantastic :)
A-SuperStar13 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Great job, I really loved it. I am a real sucker for Alice/Jasper stories, especially if there is a rocker in the bunch.
ChrisRW chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Loved it! It was so raw and emotional.
kirmit chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
WOW! That was awesome and beautifully written.

I am at a loss for words or else I would think of something eloquent to put here. :)
jajo chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Best birthday/ get well present EVER. I don't even know how to express my thanks.

I just spent a hectic week catching up on work and this was the BEST treat ever.

Thank you!
JFrancis chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
wow! its bloody awsome so far! when i read the flashback scene i was kinda thought alice was a stalker and that was a bit freaky lol especially wen she yelled jasper hale you are mine! but hey she loves him! haha who wouldnt! jaspers a hottie :) keep up the good work!
keepingupwiththekids chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
I love a good love story!
ciaobella27 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
I just loved this o/s. Jasper is closed off and used to meaningless flings with nameless groupies. Which is kinda hot. But as you dig deeper and you learn about their history and how he never thought he was good enough, you begin to understand him more. Alice's pleas to him just got me in the chest. Ugh! I love that it took him time to see that she was his soulmate. Loves it.
darksunlight74 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
wow all i can say is i really really just love your writing...
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3