Reviews for Paging Doctor Faust
StrongGuy159 chapter 1 . 5/30
Cool chapter continue please.
Lord Commissar Bernn chapter 1 . 2/10
Dr Faust that resident evil doctor who's cure to everything is to cut your head off with a chainsaw?
Bunny153539 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Please update again someday, you have a great story and I think it is quite interesting.
BloodReaperZ chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
The doctor is in!

Man this was really good, I for one also wish to see this updated so badly. Some great work here.
Keeper of the Infinite Library chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
... umm I really dont want to sound rude or impatient but when are you going to update this fic?
VampireArgonian92 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Keep up the good work, please update soon!
Ginkyofu13 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Wow Faust is very good with children and way to show them who's boss Faust. I knew someone in the GUilty Gear world would adopted Faust as his own son. Way ago!
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
very cool
HolyKnight5 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Fascinating...gotta keep an eye on this.
Lady Laran chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Interesting. I'm not familiar with Dr. Faust but he does seem to be a good sort for Naruto. I like the Medic!Naruto stories and will be waiting for and update on this one.
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Oh. Keep it coming.
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Sounds interesting, and the chapter was long. My kind of fic, even though I know next to nothing about Guilty Gear.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Wow, an intense start, and will be looking forward to what all happens with this Naruto, and how he'll end up being in school, and unless he's held back, can't see him failing twice before he graduates.
Shadow65 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009