Reviews for Nighttime Troubles Part 2
Miss.Drake chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Awsome!
Simply Alexei chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
YAY! A SEQUAL! I'm still not completely satisfied... BUT IT's BETTER THAN NOTHING!
Moon-Shining-Wolf chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
i love these storys and i love the couple and i found it really funny please write some more storys you are really good
kiera-sama chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
hahahahah! i loved the i saw haru kissint tohru hun song!
hiddenstaer chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
that was very good! You should write more Haru/Tohru stories. I loved the first one, and I'm glad you wrote this sequal, because its very cute. I can see the charecters very really.

Tohru isn't -kun. I just noticed that and thought I may point it out. She's -chan. (I'm 80% sure. Sorry if I am wrong.)

Cute, very cute.
LilyGirl1o1 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
X-D That was funny! You should write some more! Not on this story, but just in general! You're very good! :)
Elvenwannabe chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
LOL! That was a brillant way to end that story! _ I loved it! The singing was freakin' epic! Nicely done! This is totaly going in one of my favortes! XD
ashie-loves-hiei-and-kags chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
loved it! now i guess i gotta read the first one huh? well i like to do this ass backwards sometimes lol
mydirt09 chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
You right it was a nice ending but that doesn't mean you will never write about this couple again...right ?
MissCharstar chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
haha! I didnt read the first part but i will now! Very realistic portrayals of each character.
Lalalalala200 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Gosh, this is one of the best story I EVER have read!_
xXDeathlyRoseXx chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Lawl, I love how clueless they are. Shigure singing was hilarious! Yuki and Kyo's reactions were funny too. Again, I liked both stories and please write more fan fics, ok?