Reviews for Secrets
Please continue!
SheWolfMedjai chapter 3 . 12/22/2016
Ah Oh... Mad Neji...
Guest chapter 26 . 11/23/2016
What an epic tale you have weaved. Absolute perfection. Please come back and finish this gorgeous story!

I want to see my beautiful Hinata wake up to live a happy and wonderful life with my hottie Neil. I want some smut dammit! And lots of it too! They deserve it with everything they've been through. Their passion and chemistry is out of this world. There were so many scenes that made my heart ache and nearly had me bawling. Hiashi, hanabi and the rookie nine were lovely. I adored their interactions and dynamics. Some were sweet and some were heart wrenching but you have balanced them all perfectly. You're a genius!

Please complete this treasure.
gloriakazama chapter 26 . 11/14/2016
Great story :) I'm really sad that hinata can't have anymore babies :( but as long as she'll stay alive, it'll be okay :) I know this story is coming to a close, but before doing that, could you have Hinata resolve her raoe/intimacy issues? That's a problem most authors have when writing stories like these
lilacblossom chapter 26 . 8/20/2016
years later and I still love this story so much! I didn't even realize u updated, I must've overlooked the alert email.

things are getting interesting. what the hell do the elders want? update whenever u get a chance :p
San chapter 7 . 8/17/2016
I don't understand why Tenten was so angry, they won't work out since she has no chance at all, it doesn't hurt to squash her hope early.

So why she's being a drama queen, don't you think it's the same as nipping a bad bud before it grows?
A-kun chapter 26 . 8/16/2016
I can see it! This fic see has hope! I'm sure you'll review soon!
PANDACORN chapter 26 . 7/8/2016
YES! ! I am so excited that you are updating again. Thank you. I have been trying to keep up with this story for two years and I am sorry I have never reviewed. I am not in the habit of it, for any story. I am pleased that you are going to finish this, it seems like rare behavior for a fanfiction author, but I may be exaggerating. I believe in you and I can not wait for the finale! !
Kladuu chapter 26 . 6/20/2016
WOW my life has been transformed in the last...however many hours it took me to read this beaut. I've enjoyed it immensely and I look very much forward to the conclusion! Goodness, the best thing I've read in a while. You are magic, you complete me. Until next time!
Kladuu chapter 25 . 6/20/2016
I don't even know how to feel about this magical web of emotions you've weaved me into. I just... Where do I start? Speechless ugh

Please wake up, Hinata
Kladuu chapter 23 . 6/20/2016
I am sobbing and numb and nothing is okay.
Kladuu chapter 22 . 6/20/2016
You are tearing me apart with this story. ;(
Kladuu chapter 21 . 6/20/2016
Tenten and the others helping Hinata to the hospital made me tear up, I don't know what's wrong with me. Ugh, this fic hits the feels so hard.