Reviews for Secrets
lilacblossom chapter 26 . 8/20
years later and I still love this story so much! I didn't even realize u updated, I must've overlooked the alert email.

things are getting interesting. what the hell do the elders want? update whenever u get a chance :p
San chapter 7 . 8/17
I don't understand why Tenten was so angry, they won't work out since she has no chance at all, it doesn't hurt to squash her hope early.

So why she's being a drama queen, don't you think it's the same as nipping a bad bud before it grows?
A-kun chapter 26 . 8/16
I can see it! This fic see has hope! I'm sure you'll review soon!
PANDACORN chapter 26 . 7/8
YES! ! I am so excited that you are updating again. Thank you. I have been trying to keep up with this story for two years and I am sorry I have never reviewed. I am not in the habit of it, for any story. I am pleased that you are going to finish this, it seems like rare behavior for a fanfiction author, but I may be exaggerating. I believe in you and I can not wait for the finale! !
Kladuu chapter 26 . 6/20
WOW my life has been transformed in the last...however many hours it took me to read this beaut. I've enjoyed it immensely and I look very much forward to the conclusion! Goodness, the best thing I've read in a while. You are magic, you complete me. Until next time!
Kladuu chapter 25 . 6/20
I don't even know how to feel about this magical web of emotions you've weaved me into. I just... Where do I start? Speechless ugh

Please wake up, Hinata
Kladuu chapter 23 . 6/20
I am sobbing and numb and nothing is okay.
Kladuu chapter 22 . 6/20
You are tearing me apart with this story. ;(
Kladuu chapter 21 . 6/20
Tenten and the others helping Hinata to the hospital made me tear up, I don't know what's wrong with me. Ugh, this fic hits the feels so hard.
Kladuu chapter 19 . 6/20
I feel like crying, yo. :(
Not because of the chapter but because of the end of the chapter, when Neji realises the truth. Or what I think is the truth... *sob*

Lmao, the sex was awkward, I loved it.
Kladuu chapter 17 . 6/20
Winding itself down, eh? *sobs gently* I suppose all good things must come to an end...
Kladuu chapter 16 . 6/20
Can I just say that I appreciate the hell out of the fact that Hinata didn't magically turn into some sex kitten the moment her feelings for Neji were made known (that kind of thing is a serious pet peeve)? That she actually couldn't participate in kissing and groping aside from trauma, but because she is a novice in every sense of the word? Further, she didn't magically taste like every other milkshake flavour under the sun? It's the little things, man. It's the little things that separate the champs from the chumps in fanfiction. And you are such a champ. Great chapter overall. Nervous but excited about the development of our star couple. Oh, my dearest Hinata.
Kladuu chapter 15 . 6/19
You playin with my emotions. I read Hinata's "I love you" speech like five times because feelings. Uuggghhh
Kladuu chapter 14 . 6/19
Will you let me sleep? It's like 2 in the morning and I have to be ready for the day at 5, but I can tear away from this. I'll catch up on the sleep later. I can't decide if I'm happy that Hinata is gonna reveal the truth to Neji's team
Kladuu chapter 13 . 6/19
Omg, just shut up Hinata and let him hold you. The wet dream at the beginning was hilarious ahahaha. His refusing to leave gave me feels. I'm grinning like an idiot but I'm also kind of sad because now I'm thinking that her baby is a rape baby? I can't imagine why else she is acting the way she does. Poor Hinata:(