Reviews for Secrets
I apologise for that I wasn't finished and the Dunn thing posted anyhow forgive me if I'm wrong but the only way he can be an uchiha that the konoah12 don't know about yet tsunade seems shocked by it, simply because she already know he was...Besides being the father...could be no other thank obito uchiha...as I say it's just what I pieced together...
I must say I love your style of writhing :D even though the story unfolds it's still in suspense anyhow I've just completed chapter 23 and after tearing my brains apart I think ive figured out which uchia it is...forgive me if I'm
EmpressOfFandom chapter 26 . 10/3/2017
I absolutely love your story, I found it like three days ago and I couldn't stop reading. Please update soon
noir kumo chapter 23 . 9/24/2017
hahaha. i never loved the words " i'm sorry,we did everything we could" especially at hospital. its hurt and so frustrated. good chapter. :D
noir kumo chapter 8 . 9/21/2017
this chapter so lovely. i love it.
noir kumo chapter 5 . 9/21/2017
sorry for my impatient bout asking their age. i should wait for another chapter..coz my just read it...
i'm agreed with you, when u said,Hinat have grown backboned during battle with Pein.
and sometimes i remember the scene where Neji being forcfully ate spicy curry...and fainted coz of te spiciness of the curry. Neji and spicy food are not blend well. XD
noir kumo chapter 4 . 9/21/2017
how old are Neji and Hinata age in this story?
Maria Donado chapter 26 . 8/6/2017
I always check back on this story every couple of months to see if any updates have been made, and behold my joy when I realized I hadn't read this last chapter /3 I hope you continue this. Your writing is EXCELLENT.
You pack quite the emotional punch with the mystery sprinkled throughout, have wonderful transitions, great character development, dialogue 3 ugh just please please please write more?
smar0403 chapter 26 . 8/1/2017
I love it. please don't give up on this wonderful story.
NaTak chapter 26 . 7/9/2017
Hey there! Oh, how I missed this fic!
I saved the last few alerts on my email, because I wasn't in a mood to read Naruto, but I guess today I was!
Oh, readying this last chapters was awesome. I remembered lots of things about this fic I thought I had forgotten. And I remembered why I loved it so much!
So thank you for not giving up! (I hope you haven't)
And I'll eagerly wait the next chapter, no matter how long you take to post it - and no matter how long it takes me to be in the mood to read it.
Green Alba chapter 26 . 6/29/2017
Was looking to see if I had reviewed this story - I had not so here it is. I had to read it in one go, could not let it down. I can see that you've kept the story going for several years, and I can imagine that it's becoming difficult to find the time / or the will to finish this story. Thanks for holding on nonetheless, you really ought to finish it because A - it's a good story, and B- after all this suffering, Hinata and Neji DESERVE their happy ending!
LillieGhoul chapter 26 . 4/30/2017
Oh, I've finally reached your latest update! Damn why did I read it all up so fast? :( Please update soon! I would really like to see how the end plays out. How many chapters left? While I want to keep reading and hope it doesn't end I would still like to know how, uuggghh
LillieGhoul chapter 21 . 4/30/2017
Awww I was so hoping the father would be someone we knew!
LillieGhoul chapter 19 . 4/30/2017
Yes, Hyuga names do begin with an H and end with an I in most cases (except Hinata whose name ends in A and Neji whose name starts with N) so you didn't ENTIRELY make it up :P

What's WRONG with Hinata? Why does she still call him niisan?!

Finally Neji is beginning to understand that Hinata might have been raped! And do we have a reason to believe it might have been by an Uchiha? ;)
LillieGhoul chapter 18 . 4/30/2017
Your pace is going just fine (though I suspect I might be just saying that because I am binge reading it) and so far there are no plot holes in your story. Normally, fast paced storied do tend to have pllot holes. The slower ones have the right amount of detail. I just miss more NejiHina moments as of now!
1,022 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »