Reviews for Secrets
Nanda Magnail chapter 5 . 9/3

Mysterious Smiles chapter 24 . 8/13
I stumbled upon this fic quite by accident in my quest to read awesome fanfiction that has garnered 1000 (or close to it) views. Back when I was really into Naruto, I was a fairly loyal Nejiten follower. I haven't left a review in years but this may be the best fanfiction I've ever read. I hope it isn't abandoned completely... Especially so close to the end. However, since it's been 3 years since the last update, I think it might be abandoned. Excellent fanfic. Truly. Your character development and handling of a touchy subject are nothing less of superb.
casey10rok chapter 24 . 8/11

I LOVE THIS STORY. :D Ahhhhh! All my feels were just attacked right now...

What can I say about this story other than that it's just purely...AMAZING. You, Author-san, are a genius -yes, GENIUS- in this work of NejiHina art; and I really, really hope that you manage to continue this story even during your absence. But I understand that it's hard getting out of a writer's block-but I hope you get through it soon~! :)
random716 chapter 24 . 7/24
This is why I stay out of unfinished, more than one year update stories. I mean.. Why? Why would you be so cruel and leave the story hanging like this? I hope you can read this so I can beg you to please, please continue! I was consciously trying to breathe for the last 5 chapters! Tbh, the moment Neji figured it out, I thought he'd be all stingy about the baby. And as cruel as it sounds, I'm happy he came to this. I must say I love everything about this fic. Hyuga Clan politics, Konoha 12 bonding moments, realistically sometimes annoying quirks of other characters and how this isn't just a romance story that ended when Hinata and Neji fell in love. The pacing is awesome and the bits of flashback is good (although I think I wouldn't say so if I was not binge reading this, they're almost in the same short span of time strategically dissected for gripping climax), and true to your word that never the same dilemma twice. Ah, and kudos to your character build up to Shikamaru and Ino, I totally love their casual and significant appearances/interaction with both Hinata and Neji. I really hope I could see how this ends.
random716 chapter 12 . 7/23
I knew I read in the review section something about wanting the dream to be true. But damn, did I wish it was true!
random716 chapter 10 . 7/23
I'm just commenting on chapters that are so awesome, I can't hold back my words. True that this is kinda filler, but this is kinda important and I think we, the readers needed this.
random716 chapter 5 . 7/23
Yeah, some scenes does seem OoC but for Hinata, I'd blame pregnancy. As for Neji, nqh, I don't think he's Ooc. And I know this is NejiHina but you built me a good NejiIno view. Thanks!
random716 chapter 1 . 7/23
Ah. Prologue is awesome. Informative. with a little humor and direct. I will definitely go on!
mdolphin177 chapter 12 . 7/6
I wanted that dream to be real...sigh.
mdolphin177 chapter 11 . 7/6
I liked Kurenai in this scene, good touch.
mdolphin177 chapter 9 . 7/6
Super interesting...I can't stop reading this.
mdolphin177 chapter 7 . 7/6
I had a feeling jealousy was the reason Tenten was being so mean to her. Neji is being very decent and understanding.
mdolphin177 chapter 3 . 7/6
Another good chapter.
mdolphin177 chapter 2 . 7/6
Good chapter, but occasionally Hinata's thoughts seem to be a little OOC, I really can't see her thinking cuss words, but overall I agree with you about Hinata's choice to not have an abortion. I don't think she would have one either. Nicely done.

I am also a big fan of Hinata/Neji fics, I think they are really compelling and interesting. The two of them fit together so well. I also like Neji with Tenten too, but sometimes this ship is just more interesting. Even more so now that Neji was killed off in the manga.
mdolphin177 chapter 1 . 7/6
I like the start of this...