Reviews for God Save America!
CosmicDreamscape chapter 16 . 6/29
Holy shit! This was sooo well written and I LOVED it. I read it all in one sitting it was so good. I feel soo bittersweet for Arthur though. The things he did to Al were bad, but he will always be my smol, baby bean. My heart throbbed at the end for him.
Whatisloggingin chapter 16 . 6/19
Oh this was so sweet yet sad at the same time. While it was obvious from the start that Arthur wouldn't succeed with his douchey plan, I was still expecting myself to hate him for it. The opposite happened however as I was genuinely feeling sorry for the guy, which is a big deal considering that I usually don't even care for the character.
I love that you didn't shut him down entirely in the end. His and Al's relationship changed and still has potential to develop to something more intimate in the future (though of course, that is still uncertain).
And I agree, Al is the absolute cutest thing!
Thebluetrainstation chapter 16 . 12/9/2016
Fantastic story! It was entertaining to read. You've got a gift.
Kaliinu chapter 16 . 12/31/2015
I reallyy liked the concept of onesided ukus . too bad not a lot of fics have them.. good fic tho!
Ardith jones chapter 15 . 9/13/2015
Wow. That was amazing. Fire makes everyone badass.
Ardith jones chapter 10 . 9/13/2015
Woah, hungary personality switch! XD
10/10
dbwidifandmgkrkskf chapter 14 . 5/27/2015
"Ancestors...I have failed." That line KILLED me. I'm writing this as a ghost. You're so awesome. -
Guest chapter 15 . 5/19/2015
Shots have been fire straight to my feels! T-T you really did great , shatter!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/7/2015
Damn, never thought England would have the balls to do that~
Rising from the Ashes YOLT chapter 16 . 3/29/2015
I do feel very sorry for England
Karano chapter 15 . 12/18/2014
Yaaaay, happy ending!
Oh, and fuck you England.
This story was as awesome as America.
Karano chapter 6 . 12/18/2014
Oh no. This is so bad...well I do realise it's supposed to be cracky and lighthearted, but from the moment Arthur ripped the American flag (and jesus christ I have flag rippers with my whole soul), it kinda became dark.
Maybe I'm just reading it too seriously. But if this were to be angst-centered, it could practically tear souls.
Amy Kitty Katz chapter 11 . 9/21/2014
I so ship Scotland and Ireland now.
Amy Kitty Katz chapter 10 . 9/21/2014
THAT FANTASY SCENE! I'm dying! Seems like everyone has a thing for Alfred. Can't blame them.
Amy Kitty Katz chapter 8 . 9/21/2014
Oh, what is Japan up to?