Reviews for Piracy: The First Movie
LaZy-RaIn-DaNcEr chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
Yay! An update! This was such an awesome chapter! Each scene was so exciting! I loved Zugai's fight it was so cool! And while Nampu's group is going into a mysterious school, Jin and K.C. are going into some weird pillar hmm I wonder what they'll find X ) I hope Chris and Maria will be alright. I understand you must be really busy but I appreciate the update! You're such an awesome author I love this story and Pirac can't wait to see what happens next!

Keep up the good work! _
Sparkling-nexis137 chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
YAY! This was a wonderful chapter. I'm so happy to be able to read it. Thank you!

Oh, what fun. Three entering a mysterious school, two entering someplace hidden, and the excitement mounts. Can't wait to see what happens next.
SeeNoEvil121 chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
OMG I've been waiting for this! I thought you weren't gonna continue, that scared me! But it's nice to see a new chapter. This is starting to get intense - What's the secrets on the island? I wanna know!

I know what you mean by laziness, as well as writing more then one story at once. I've had that same issue before (I'm writing two now, plus a One Shot SEries... so guess that's three) and my main focus is still Pirates! So take your time with updates. they're always a pleasure to see and all the better after a wait :D

Can't wait to see what you've got next, but I'll be patient.
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
BAINKA BINE, NICE, GLAD YOU DECIDED TO UPDATE, THOUGH I MAY BE RETHINKING ON ATSUMI'S ATTACK NAMES, CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE,
Renohan chapter 2 . 12/8/2009
This is a very good story, however, I failed to recognize the character from canon you threw in.
Renohan chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
This was intriguing. I like it as well as your descriptive writing style.
LaZy-RaIn-DaNcEr chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
Totally awesome chapter! Craigmirra is too funny and very crazy using that attack to move the ship faster lol X P I'm glad the others finally made it to land. I can't wait to see the crew beat up all the bad marines and that jerk Westfall Poor Chris and Maria I hope the others will get there soon before they have to go through more torture.

Keep up the good work! Update Soon Please! _
SeeNoEvil121 chapter 2 . 10/23/2009
AWesome chapter! I've been waiting for this for a while - Chris and Maria are pretty beat up, huh... :/... this doesn't look good. The thing with Zugai and the boat was pretty cool .

I'm curious about these new people though... hmm... gues I'll have to wait till next chapter. Oh well. Don't take too long though, kay?

See ya next time!
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 2 . 10/23/2009
GAN GAN GAN GANGANGANGAN, CAN'T WAIT TILL THE NEXT UPDATE, AND CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT WHO THAT NINJA IS, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
DAIGAYA DAIGAYA DAIGAYA, I NEARLY MISSED THIS GLAD THAT YOU TOOK MY IDEA AND MADE THIS GAN GAN, AND IT'S NICE TO READ A FIC LIKE THIS AND NOT HAVE THE PRESSURE OF HAVING TO MAKE AN OC BEFORE SUBMITTING A REVIEW, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Sparkling-nexis137 chapter 2 . 10/23/2009
YAY! Hina(ku) has made her appearance! I'm so happy! *sniffle* ;w;

A glorious chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Alter Shead chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
WOW, didnt't see this. If I had, I'd have reviewed it a long time ago.

Eh, funny enough, I had thought about doing one myself for my own fic, but you beat me to the punch. XD

But anyways, great start so far, and the whole Pirates vs Ninjas theme really does the trick for a scenario/plotline for a Piracy movie. (PIRATES RULE!)
Ventus Astrum chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Um.. Are you accepting characters for this great story? Congrats! You are the first One Piece fanfic with its own story. The first one that accepts OCs I mean. So could you answer my question? No rush at all.
Sparkling-nexis137 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Well, it's official. Now that you've made a story that has it's own movie, you are officially the most pwnful One Piece author I've ever seen. XD

I absolutely LOVE it! This shall be the most awesome thing ever! I absolutely can't wait for the next chapter!
The Neo Productions chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
A movie! With its nice start! Now, I can't wait for the 'movie's' scenarios!