Reviews for Getting Lost
gitgit chapter 12 . 11/3/2010
hahahah brilliant chapter

i totally loved it

they are getting there slowly but surely

that was an awesome chapter

and i cant wait to see what you have planned for them next!
sessahhh chapter 12 . 11/2/2010
I love how this story doesn't feel forced - they are moving at the pace necessary to not overwhelm Maddie. She i quite wonderful and apparently not as unknowing as they would have thought. Lol. I love her interactions with Edward. He's a great father and has raised an incredible kid.

Great job. I thoroughly enjoyed it, especially the last bit. It's interesting how you manage to write such beautiful love scenes - they are almost poetic. It fits perfectly into the story.
bmango chapter 12 . 11/1/2010
It's good to see them progressing in their relationship and soon can't come soon enough. Lovely chapter. :) -b
chellerenee chapter 12 . 10/31/2010
What a great chapter, Vic! I loved it! My heart just melts every time Edward and Maddie interact. The conversation during the shopping trip and him reading her a bedtime story! *sigh* I love DILFward! 3 And Bella and Maddie's little talk about stuff they have in common and then Bella and Edward arguing about the peas was so cute! This chapter made me smile so much. I loved the whole girlfriend part, too. They are so adorable. I'm glad Maddie seems to be accepting Bella being around. I hope soon comes really, really soon, too. And I'm still dying to know what happened between Rose and Emmett! Can't wait to find out more about that!
amwine chapter 12 . 10/31/2010
I love their evening together. I think things went well with Maddie. I loved when she was talking about Jake at school and how he is her Dad's girlfriends dog. They are not fooling her, but I understand taking things slow. Great job...thanks so much!
jimemon chapter 12 . 10/30/2010
Loved it!
dadasj4 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I only found this story now but im hooked, love it.

im sure im gonna like all other chapters

K Krystine chapter 12 . 10/30/2010
ELLC chapter 12 . 10/29/2010
So glad go see you back and continuing with this wonderful story. Can't wait for Maddie to accept Bella with open arms and that goes for Daddy Edward too!

Looking forward to more.
carey1090 chapter 12 . 10/29/2010
Great chapter.
Riss - uscmam chapter 12 . 10/29/2010
Great chapter.

Nice to see them getting some easy happy time. We're probably just as curious as Bella on the Rose/Emmett situation. They seem to be the perfect example of a love/hate relationship that hasn't been fully explored.

I think you did a nice job on bringing Bella into their lives a little more in this chapter.

Can't wait to see what you have for us next.
ckcpurple chapter 12 . 10/29/2010
Yummy chapter! Totally worth waiting for.

"The curiosity about what had happened between those two was sure to kill me." Umm, it's killing me too. Please say we will find out eventually.

I'm also being killed by the thought that you are lulling me into a false sense of security. I haven't forgotten about that creepy guy who we all believe was responsible for Rose's accident. When she brought Rose home this chapter and the guy stepped out of the elevator, I thought "Oh, no!" I expected Bella to open her apartment door and the place to be ransacked or something. I can't help but wonder when something bad is going to happen!

I love that Maddie is adjusting well even though them going soooooo slowly is another thing that's killing me. LOVED the whole girlfriend thing. That was priceless.

Glad you are getting settled in. Happy All Hallow's Eve, BB!
beccasmind chapter 12 . 10/29/2010
It proves kids are more perceptive that adults give them credit for. I love that they are taking it slow but moving forward sure and true.

I still wonder what the deal is with Emmett and Rose too.
ColourmeCullen chapter 12 . 10/29/2010
I was just thinking the other day how I'd missed this little wonder.. *sigh* Loved the chapter bb! *squishes*
Miss Baby chapter 12 . 10/29/2010
Loved it! (but then again, when don't I?) I've missed this Edward and Bella so much and of course Maddie and Jake too. What I loved most about this chapter - apart from the sexing, which was extremely hot, by the way - was seeing Edward be a dad to his little girl through the eyes of Bella. Edward's such a great dad, always making sure he spends some quality time with his little girl even with his busy schedule, but to read about it coming from just adds another dimension to it, kwim? Her love for him speaks from every word and it makes me fall in love with the three of them even more.

I was happy to see Maddie slowly accepting Bella as the new woman in her dad’s life. I know that Edward and Bella still need to take it slow in order to not overwhelm the little girl and cause her to reject Bella’s presence in her life and that of her dad, but I do kind of get Bella’s frustration.

Also loved the conversation Bella had with Rose. When she compared Rose's cast to a condom I almost sprayed water all over my keyboard. Oh and I love that Rose thinks Emmett stole her Prada handbag. I can't wait to find out how Emmett reacts when he hears that. I do hope her opinion about him will soon change, though. Rose needs some lovin' in her life.

Great chapter, bb!