Reviews for Getting Lost
TrulyOutrageous chapter 12 . 11/6/2010
Love it! I am glad they defined their relationship and that Bella and Maddie are getting closer. I am looking forward to the next chapter and I can't wait to find out what happened between Rose and Emmett.
elise2396 chapter 12 . 11/6/2010
i though this was a beautiful was well thought and sweet...PERFECT!
gitgit chapter 12 . 11/3/2010
hahahah brilliant chapter

i totally loved it

they are getting there slowly but surely

that was an awesome chapter

and i cant wait to see what you have planned for them next!
sessahhh chapter 12 . 11/2/2010
I love how this story doesn't feel forced - they are moving at the pace necessary to not overwhelm Maddie. She i quite wonderful and apparently not as unknowing as they would have thought. Lol. I love her interactions with Edward. He's a great father and has raised an incredible kid.

Great job. I thoroughly enjoyed it, especially the last bit. It's interesting how you manage to write such beautiful love scenes - they are almost poetic. It fits perfectly into the story.
bmango chapter 12 . 11/1/2010
It's good to see them progressing in their relationship and soon can't come soon enough. Lovely chapter. :) -b
chellerenee chapter 12 . 10/31/2010
What a great chapter, Vic! I loved it! My heart just melts every time Edward and Maddie interact. The conversation during the shopping trip and him reading her a bedtime story! *sigh* I love DILFward! 3 And Bella and Maddie's little talk about stuff they have in common and then Bella and Edward arguing about the peas was so cute! This chapter made me smile so much. I loved the whole girlfriend part, too. They are so adorable. I'm glad Maddie seems to be accepting Bella being around. I hope soon comes really, really soon, too. And I'm still dying to know what happened between Rose and Emmett! Can't wait to find out more about that!
amwine chapter 12 . 10/31/2010
I love their evening together. I think things went well with Maddie. I loved when she was talking about Jake at school and how he is her Dad's girlfriends dog. They are not fooling her, but I understand taking things slow. Great job...thanks so much!
jimemon chapter 12 . 10/30/2010
Loved it!
dadasj4 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I only found this story now but im hooked, love it.

im sure im gonna like all other chapters

K Krystine chapter 12 . 10/30/2010
ELLC chapter 12 . 10/29/2010
So glad go see you back and continuing with this wonderful story. Can't wait for Maddie to accept Bella with open arms and that goes for Daddy Edward too!

Looking forward to more.
carey1090 chapter 12 . 10/29/2010
Great chapter.
Riss - uscmam chapter 12 . 10/29/2010
Great chapter.

Nice to see them getting some easy happy time. We're probably just as curious as Bella on the Rose/Emmett situation. They seem to be the perfect example of a love/hate relationship that hasn't been fully explored.

I think you did a nice job on bringing Bella into their lives a little more in this chapter.

Can't wait to see what you have for us next.
ckcpurple chapter 12 . 10/29/2010
Yummy chapter! Totally worth waiting for.

"The curiosity about what had happened between those two was sure to kill me." Umm, it's killing me too. Please say we will find out eventually.

I'm also being killed by the thought that you are lulling me into a false sense of security. I haven't forgotten about that creepy guy who we all believe was responsible for Rose's accident. When she brought Rose home this chapter and the guy stepped out of the elevator, I thought "Oh, no!" I expected Bella to open her apartment door and the place to be ransacked or something. I can't help but wonder when something bad is going to happen!

I love that Maddie is adjusting well even though them going soooooo slowly is another thing that's killing me. LOVED the whole girlfriend thing. That was priceless.

Glad you are getting settled in. Happy All Hallow's Eve, BB!
beccasmind chapter 12 . 10/29/2010
It proves kids are more perceptive that adults give them credit for. I love that they are taking it slow but moving forward sure and true.

I still wonder what the deal is with Emmett and Rose too.
835 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »