Reviews for Getting Lost
LaPumuckl chapter 3 . 9/30/2014
I'm glad they had this talk early on, and that Bella could tell him that she knows how Maddie might feel about her!
It's very lovely to watch them get to know each other and I hope to see more of the three of them together as well
LaPumuckl chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
I think they overcame the irritated state after waking up together really well!

And Tanya seems to be a good friend, I hope she will stay this way, as usually she doesn't...

Esme said some wise things, but a part of me wants to scold her for not even letting him enjoy it a bit longer before reminding him of "RL"
LaPumuckl chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
That was an amazing OS but I'm very glad you're giving more chaps out for it - and that I can dig right in;)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Eh...Bella sounds really juvenile...makes not like her.
TheDay'sEye chapter 14 . 2/10/2013
Can't wait for an update.
jennayg123 chapter 14 . 1/7/2013
I am absolutely loving eeverything about this story! These two seem to have the perfect relationship and its totally ok that it happened so fast because its so right! I'm dying to find out what happened with Rose and Emmett abdi have to say Maddie is probably my favorite character! Hope you continue this soon! Can't wait for more!
jennayg123 chapter 10 . 1/6/2013
Well that's a conversation I know Edward wasn't ready to have just yet! Shame their good night is going to be tainted by this witch!
caligyrl4cullen chapter 14 . 6/15/2012
Awwww... She's finally realized the full capacity of her true feelings! Let's hope that comes out soon. Let's also hope she talks to Edward soon a out Demetri and his abusive nature towards her. He can support her and prove her wrong! I just jumped on this train recently. It hope you update sooner rather than later ;)
lulz alert chapter 14 . 11/13/2011
ridiculous. not updating for so long is ridiculous. just tell us you're not gonna finish this story, instead of leaving us hanging and checking your fucking profile all the time. jaysus. so pathetic.
chatterbox33 chapter 8 . 9/5/2011
"'Sorry Honey, Mommy's A Bitch': How to Tell Your Kids Their Mother Didn't Want Them." LOL Love it! Had to clean up a mess like that for my oldest, the joys of marrying a single dad :) That's okay it was truly her loss. Love the story.
sandra moore chapter 14 . 8/12/2011
PLEASE PLEASE start this story again you cant just have me hanging like this so please update this story.
CrookedArm chapter 14 . 7/25/2011
He he he hope you're having a good summer, Vic. FeckHOT hotel room up in there, dayum! Looking forward to when you get around to taking us out to dinner and seeing if Edward can control himself...and looking forward to where this story goes! I'll hang in there with ya.
TwiAngel13 chapter 14 . 7/9/2011
I bet Edward realized he was in live to. Can't wait to see what happens at dinner. Please update soon!
CrookedArm chapter 12 . 6/29/2011
Angels are singing. All is right with my world. PROGRESSSSS! I couldn't believe Maddie dropped the "girlfriend" world and blew the whole thing UP! Good girl, Maddie. She may dig Bella for her puppy, but...given time... Oh and MAN that HOTNESS between Edward/Bella, I couldn't freaking read the words fast enough. The whole chappie is a nice blend of Bella's frustration, her great rapport with Edward (their conversation is so fun!) and how freaking good they are together sexually. Tells a lot about where they are. No bad there, Vic.
CrookedArm chapter 11 . 6/27/2011
A bumpy ride, I gotta find out what the deal is with the Grandma thing...and I LOVES that line "my heart was becoming very loud indeed." What a lovely dream scenario Bella has of "wanting to be where" Edward is...I hope she hangs in there with the poor beleaguered Dad! I know I will. :)
836 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »