Reviews for Getting Lost
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Eh...Bella sounds really juvenile...makes not like her.
TheDay'sEye chapter 14 . 2/10/2013
Can't wait for an update.
jennayg123 chapter 14 . 1/7/2013
I am absolutely loving eeverything about this story! These two seem to have the perfect relationship and its totally ok that it happened so fast because its so right! I'm dying to find out what happened with Rose and Emmett abdi have to say Maddie is probably my favorite character! Hope you continue this soon! Can't wait for more!
jennayg123 chapter 10 . 1/6/2013
Well that's a conversation I know Edward wasn't ready to have just yet! Shame their good night is going to be tainted by this witch!
caligyrl4cullen chapter 14 . 6/15/2012
Awwww... She's finally realized the full capacity of her true feelings! Let's hope that comes out soon. Let's also hope she talks to Edward soon a out Demetri and his abusive nature towards her. He can support her and prove her wrong! I just jumped on this train recently. It hope you update sooner rather than later ;)
lulz alert chapter 14 . 11/13/2011
ridiculous. not updating for so long is ridiculous. just tell us you're not gonna finish this story, instead of leaving us hanging and checking your fucking profile all the time. jaysus. so pathetic.
chatterbox33 chapter 8 . 9/5/2011
"'Sorry Honey, Mommy's A Bitch': How to Tell Your Kids Their Mother Didn't Want Them." LOL Love it! Had to clean up a mess like that for my oldest, the joys of marrying a single dad :) That's okay it was truly her loss. Love the story.
sandra moore chapter 14 . 8/12/2011
PLEASE PLEASE start this story again you cant just have me hanging like this so please update this story.
CrookedArm chapter 14 . 7/25/2011
He he he hope you're having a good summer, Vic. FeckHOT hotel room up in there, dayum! Looking forward to when you get around to taking us out to dinner and seeing if Edward can control himself...and looking forward to where this story goes! I'll hang in there with ya.
TwiAngel13 chapter 14 . 7/9/2011
I bet Edward realized he was in live to. Can't wait to see what happens at dinner. Please update soon!
CrookedArm chapter 12 . 6/29/2011
Angels are singing. All is right with my world. PROGRESSSSS! I couldn't believe Maddie dropped the "girlfriend" world and blew the whole thing UP! Good girl, Maddie. She may dig Bella for her puppy, but...given time... Oh and MAN that HOTNESS between Edward/Bella, I couldn't freaking read the words fast enough. The whole chappie is a nice blend of Bella's frustration, her great rapport with Edward (their conversation is so fun!) and how freaking good they are together sexually. Tells a lot about where they are. No bad there, Vic.
CrookedArm chapter 11 . 6/27/2011
A bumpy ride, I gotta find out what the deal is with the Grandma thing...and I LOVES that line "my heart was becoming very loud indeed." What a lovely dream scenario Bella has of "wanting to be where" Edward is...I hope she hangs in there with the poor beleaguered Dad! I know I will. :)
CrookedArm chapter 10 . 6/24/2011
Grandma? WTH? After all that freaking brilliantly choreographed pure animal lust I read? Nooooooooo! All kidding aside, the carnal connection was just SO well written, I love the physical description, but the part that elevated it for me was Edward's brain - how he was processing just how much he needed Bella, how he'd never felt anything like what he was experiencing & shutting his brain down so he could just feel it and be in the moment. It's tricky to write without wanting to "overexplain" and I think the words were perfectly chosen to describe the conflict. And the freaking HOTNESS of it all. ::fanning myself:: Edward has been denying himself and on his guard and focused on Maddie for so long, he was forgetting himself a bit. Bella brought it all back. Ooooo her P.O.V? Will I be so lucky as to read that? Clicking on to the next.
CrookedArm chapter 9 . 6/21/2011
Oh, that was the sweetest...GOD I love me some DadWard! I love his priorities, the well-written sense of dread, how heartbreaking it was to see his daughter cry and trying to help her understand. Got me right in the gut!
CrookedArm chapter 8 . 6/19/2011
Awww Edward talking to Maddie while on the phone w/Bella...she in disbelief that she was "actually twirling her hair like a 16-year-old"..love that she wants more w/ Edward...and oh MAN Rose and Em "meeting"...hilarious! Sparks flying is a good thing. Off in search of more Edward/Bella sparks...though I dig how freaking sweet he is with her. Definitely want to know more about the "she-devil." Have a feeling we'll be seeing her again. Onwards!
833 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »