Reviews for Getting Lost
CrookedArm chapter 8 . 6/19/2011
Awww Edward talking to Maddie while on the phone w/Bella...she in disbelief that she was "actually twirling her hair like a 16-year-old"..love that she wants more w/ Edward...and oh MAN Rose and Em "meeting"...hilarious! Sparks flying is a good thing. Off in search of more Edward/Bella sparks...though I dig how freaking sweet he is with her. Definitely want to know more about the "she-devil." Have a feeling we'll be seeing her again. Onwards!
CrookedArm chapter 6 . 6/16/2011
I like how you describe Bella's reaction to Rose's accident by talking about the physical affects of her emotions, it really put me in her shoes...and it was so lovely that Edward stepped up to the plate immediately without hesitation - digging that Bella was still able to react to his wonderfulness ("Wait, what?",the comfort of being rooted in his green eyes to calm her, his strong caring embrace ::dreamy sigh::). Onto the next chappie!
CrookedArm chapter 5 . 6/15/2011
OH NO what a cliffie! I adored the way Bella inspired Maddie to eat broccoli, how her connection with Edward is evolving beyond physical. I particularly dug "green depths started shining..." line. And I dig the way you've written Emmett, and his rapport with Maddie. Well done.
CrookedArm chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
I'm so glad that all the anguish DILFward went through with Maddie was worth it for that scorching-hot yumminess. And I dig how you never let up with how conflicted he was - at Maddie's bedtime especially. Nice way to blend how badly he wanted Bella with his love and concern for his daughter. He's a stand-up guy and .hot.
CrookedArm chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
How DARE Esme throw a fly in the cake batter like that! DILFward is obviously tortured enought about Emily leaving, Moms sure didn't help. DAMMIT. Alright, deep cleansing breath, onto the next.
CrookedArm chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Okay, I'm glad this was updated in February at least. I'm already wanting more. It's already a nice E/B world to be in. I know I'm gonna be disappointed I won't have more to read. Got to a nice lemony payoff 0-60 in 1 chapter flat, but introduced so many nice little bits for potential complications too...on to the next!
Myrae chapter 14 . 6/6/2011
I really love this story! I hope that you continue it.
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 14 . 5/2/2011
Just started reading and LOVED IT! Its simply ADORABLE! Thank you for sharing this story, I can't wait to read what happens next...
x-rayLady chapter 14 . 4/16/2011
Nice story, I think it's hilarious that Jake is an actual dog in this one, lol. And Maddie is cute too :-)
lovelybluesky chapter 14 . 3/29/2011
Great story! I can't wait to see how it continues! I'm really loving it! Maddie is a cutie! And i can't wait to know about Bella's past.

Have a great day!

xoxo,

Maru.-
TwiSNFan chapter 14 . 3/21/2011
Ooh, she loves him. *sigh* This is good, Bella! Embrace it - or embrace him... one or the other. Heehee.

And some hot, hotel smexin'... Vera nice!

Cannot wait for the dinner chapter.

And now I'm looking forward to when he realises he loves her. And when they tell each other. I always love those types of things. *more sighs*
TwiSNFan chapter 13 . 3/21/2011
Maddie's nightmare is so sad. Poor little girl.

"She likes caramel and chocolate, but coconut is out of the question," - LOL... who does this sound like? Oh right, YOU! What have you got against coconut? :) I happen to like it.

"But if a boy kisses you when you don't want him to kiss you, hitting is good. Hitting is allowed. Hit away." - Yep, fair enough, I say. I don't condone violence... except for this. That's probably wrong, isn't it? *giggle*

Oh, and Edward is a great manipulator, too? Nice work getting Rose and Emmett in the same room.

She had such a nice birthday. She seemed to enjoy the party, despite it being a surprise.

And Yay! for them going to Chicago.

Oooh, now I remember where I got the rec for Dear Mr Masen. Very good rec - but your's always are.
TwiSNFan chapter 12 . 3/21/2011
'Smarty McGetslaidalot' - *giggle-snort* this makes me laugh every time I read it. I need to find someone to apply this to.

"In a few years, he'd probably guard that girl with his life." - yep, getting ahead of herself there, but it's a really sweet thought.

"Ah, good job there, Swan; you have successfully regressed into a 13 year old girl. Well done." - I love her inner monologue. And the sarcastic way she speaks to herself.

And he asked her to be his girlfriend! - Swoon!
TwiSNFan chapter 11 . 3/21/2011
Ok, I know you already know I love this story; but I've got to say that I really, really love it!

So, Eileen is a manipulative Bitch! Hate her already! Edward needs to keep her as far away as possible. His story was very sad, but I was glad that he felt comfortable to share it with Bella, even if the evil She-devil forced his hand.
ColourmeCullen chapter 14 . 3/12/2011
Omg.. F*cking loved this chapter! Bella's 'performance' at the end was priceless.. lol ;p
834 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »