Reviews for Getting Lost
theladyingrey42 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Oh good god poor sad Edward. The extent of his loneliness in the wake of his divorce made me feel for him. The whole conversation between him and Bella about their solitude and the time they have spent alone really spoke to me. It was beautifully written and very much conveyed what this connection means to them.

Lemon was yummy too.
lulabelljane chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
This was all kinds of adorable...loved Jake the dog(giggled at that...following Bella around like a good love sick puppy that he is...just like the books...lol)...Maddie...sweet adorable too cute Maddie! Edward...le sigh! That is all...

I just loved every bit of this...if you ever do decide to come back to this...yay...cause this story has MUCH potential! :)
sunnydae13 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Cute!
jerseyhalliwell chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
whoo!

that was hot!

maddie was adorable :-)

and the one time i thought jake was too lol

i hope you decide to continue this!
Warrior of the future chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
supa hot, loved it :)
ecxe chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
jeez...that was hot! loved the storyline, too
A-SuperStar13 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Great job. Really loved that Bella knew Jasper from way back. I loved Maddie, she sounded adorable. Loved Bella and Edward's chemistry. Great job.
tehrager chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Oh, I love me some DILFward. Loved it.
bloodluver chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
omg this story was brilliant!

and i cant believe that this is only ur second story?

u write like a pro.

i actually think dat this story could have been a long story instead of a oneshot. major ptotential.

great job!
katydid13 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Great story! I loved Maddie.
ArielleKrystene chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Omg! This is one of my top 10 fave stories, for sure.

I hope you choose to continue this story when the contest is over.

Oh and I will be voting for yours, hands down. ]
Kerrybm chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
That was such a sweet story and a fucking hot ending.
jackiehydelover chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
I loved it! This is probably one of my favorite DILFwards :D
MildredDempsey chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
So what was the tattoo of? Good story, interesting build up to it... climax :D
velvetheels chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
I enjoyed this. Jacob as an actual dog is fantastic. The thought of Edward as a loving, devoted daddy is just too precious.

I am defianately putting this into the the story alert incase you decide to turn this into more than a one shot -which I think would be an excellent idea... especially from Edwards POV!
833 | « Prev Page 1 .. 45 52 53 54 55 56 Next »