Reviews for Forests of Eternity
Tactician265 chapter 5 . 6/2/2014
It would be cool if you can finish this but I'm pretty sure you are too busy though.
TS and Double-T Forever Strong chapter 5 . 8/4/2011
Great chapter! And damn, I didn't know you were juggling 3 jobs and extra classes. Maybe you should take ur time with ur fanfics.
Wolfenheim chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
Alright, now I'm just going to spam reviews after every chapter lol. I'm excited to see what Mezra and Sage have planned for that beast, it's already getting interesting. Again, great job on the detail and all the character descriptions. Sounds like this story's gonna be brutal. :D
Wolfenheim chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Now that I've finally read the first chapter, I'm really loving this forgotten forest/aztec-theme going on. One of my personal favorite things, to be honest. And I love how vividly detailed every scene is, it really puts you right there. Looking forward to the rest!
Wolfenheim chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
I was so, SO happy when I we finally got internet at my new apartment and I saw that this had updated! I was seriously not expecting that. Glad you liked the picture, too!

I haven't read this yet, but I'm really looking forward to it. I'm sure this one will be just as awesome as the previous two. Good luck with the next semester!
IconAudio chapter 4 . 11/17/2010
The original "Guardian Towers" was the first Hamtaro fic that I read on this site 3 years ago, and I really look to it as my inspiration to write and become as good of a writer as you. I really do just want to jump on the bandwagon here and say "do whatever you want to," but I really don't want you to stop without finishing this fic. I really do want you to finish it, and so do all the people who have ever read any of this trilogy. And if you don't want to finish it for the fans, finish it for yourself. You have put countless hours into writing this trilogy, and I think you owe it to yourself to finish. I mean, why would you spend 199 hours of your life on a story that will never be finished?

Do what you have to do, but remember that no matter what we say, we all want you to finish this.
TS and Double-T Forever Strong chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
FINISH IT FINISH IT FINISH IT FINISH IT! YOU HAVTA FINISH IT! PLEASE! (puppy dog eyes)You don't want this cute little baby hamster to cry, do you?(shows cute little baby hamster that's white with an orange spot) THOSE WHO DO READ IT WON'T WANT YOU TO STOP, AND THEY'LL REVIEW YOU TO CONTINUE ON! They probably wont give a speech like mine, bUT WILL STILL TELL YOU TO CONTINUE ON!
Cyndaquil255 chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
Awwww... Oh well... I guess I can't stop you from leaving... You know, you were my first friend on here, and I'm really going to miss you, even if I AM on deviantart more. Yeah... thanks for reading my story... Are you still going to be able to do that? You were the first reviewer besides my friend from school (who doesn't even USE his FFN account...), and that really made me happy that you actually liked my story. So, goodbye, and I hope whatever you do after leaving, it goes well for you.
StaraLaura chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
Hi, sxmfan here, not some random person called "StaraLaura".

I say do whatever you think is best for you and your plan for the future. We all want you to succeed in college and not get sidetracked with a fanfiction.

I would love to see more of this fic, but like I said before. Do as you wish!

-sxmfan :3

~S*L~
Dragonheim chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
I think you totally should! If you love writing (and I know you do), it would be a great way to find some closure. With fanfiction I sometimes feel like I'm not accomplishing anything, but in all honesty it is LOADS of fun and many people enjoy reading it. It's easier for many to access as we already know a good portion of the characters and are familiar with them. Besides, you're one of the last good writers hanging around this section.

I too am a full-time college student now with a manager job that gives me about 22 hours a week. It's tough, but I just got the motivation to continue my story. Once you get that ball rolling, it can be tough to stop!
TS and Double-T Forever Strong chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
It's Hamtaro and Boss covered in snow. Hee-hee.
sandyandmaxwellfanatic chapter 3 . 3/7/2010
well at least u'll be back! i'll miss you...

-sxmfan :3
The Great Mikey Weston chapter 3 . 3/6/2010
EEK! I thought you were leaving FF or discontinuing Forests of Eternity!

You scared me. o-os before, I understand if you have to. Can't wait until your next chapter!

~Good luck- Michaiah~
Tennisgurl14 chapter 2 . 1/21/2010
WOAH! This story is...Incredible! You, my friend,are a very talented author.

Please continue writing this story!

- Ten-ten :)
Cyndaquil255 chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
Wow. Awesome chapter. So, is Siren the one who's sitting out? Also, a snowball fight? That's the last thing I would've expected, but cool! Now, if I had to guess, Hawke and Ravyn are going to show up in the middle of the snowball fight. I look forward to the next chapter! Just one question, though - I've sent you several PM's, but you never responded. Is there something that won't let you send them or something?