Reviews for Teen Titans: The Rock Band!
BGuate224 chapter 2 . 3/10/2010
ooh i really like this story so far.

good night jump city!

Update Soon!

-BG :)
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
Haha Goteborg sound is good but I'm more in tune to the Finnish Style *I'm a shred guy*, Oh I forgot to add Wintersun and Arch Enemy as well, though the 1st band that kick started Melodeath was Carcass during the Heartwork era aka the Prototype sound of the Goteborg sound due to the fact that Mike Amott was in Carcass on the Necroticism and Heartwork albums.

But trust me Melodeath is gaining popularity especially big guns like Bodom, haha I like my metal very European, it got a lot of good exotic stuff in it.

Though lately I've been in Thrash metal, Kreator and Megadeth, I'd reccommend listening to Kreator's Coma Of Souls and also their last 3 releases, Violent revolution, Enemy Of God and Hordes Of Chaos.

Haha looking forward to go thru their lil hellhole to rehearse hopefully they get their own space haha and not having to share with different bands.

Hopefully once they make a record, trust me Japan will so gonna love em as well as Europe/UK and maybe South America (trust me they got the most hardcore fans there on SA especially Chile,Brazil and Argentina), and that's where the endorsement will come in. Probably half of the endorsements will be from Japan notably maybe ESP/IBANEZ/CAPARISON/PEARL/ROLAND/KORG/BOSS/PROVIDENCE (that's for the effects units)

Also not forgetting gracing Decibel/Metal Hammer/Terrorizer/Metal Maniacs/Guitar Player/Guitar World/DRUM!/Bass Player/Total Guitar and Young Guitar Magazines.

Plus maybe playing their 1st ever Wacken Open Air gig and probably coming back until they become veterans like Bodom (they've played 6 times in Wacken)

Probably signing up with Century Media/Nuclear Blast or with Spinefarm Records. Not a fan of Roadrunner esp with the WMG saga.
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Very, very promising Band fic if you ask me, and yeah their sound is a very good dose of Symphonic/Thrash/Heavy. You might wanna inject some good old Melodic Death Metal in it as well probably from the likes of the 3 Kings Of Gothenburg which are At The Gates, Dark Tranquility and In Flames plus the likes of Finnish MDM Shredmesiters Children Of Bodom and Norther.

But as the story progresses, when they are more noticed, I can say the endorsement parts they can get it covered probably by ESP/DR Strings/EMG/Seymour Duncan/Dunlop Picks/Marshall/ENGL/Pearl Drums and Hardware/Meinl Cymbals/KORG/Promark Stick and Audix Mics.

If you want some more details and stuff you can PM me.
LacksCommonSense chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
hey i hope you update soon this is really good so far.