Reviews for The Cullens Halloween
NimfXx chapter 15 . 10/29/2015
Lol
Anne Celeste chapter 15 . 3/20/2014
This was an amazing story despite the grammar n punctuation errors, and any other mistakes that were present...i loved it lots though i hate that it has to end but ill check out your other fics n hope they are good
Anne Celeste chapter 7 . 3/20/2014
Its a good story bt the first half of this chapter was a repeat of the previous chapter
Guest chapter 15 . 3/14/2013
love ittttttttttttttttttttttttt
Cullenboys Luver chapter 6 . 12/14/2012
Luv it
Wednesday Friday Addams chapter 14 . 7/23/2012
the links aren't working?
G12345 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
You really need to spellcheck your story. I couldn't get past the first chapter because there were so many grammatical errors.
gleefan2009 chapter 15 . 2/13/2012
this was a very good story i loved it all
Zena chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
hi i really love your stories i found your stories from another author's favourites and i am enjoying reading them. However i have one comment, please don't take this the wrong way, but in most of your stories when you write DUMB you usually put DOME. now i'm not sure if i am misunderstanding or something, and i'm not trying to be rude, but as a writer myself i know i like to be corrected nicely. So anyways keep up the good work :)
alice-in-wonderland-22 chapter 12 . 8/22/2011
u should c me on a sugar rush. i smell chocolate! i 3 sugar! sugar sugar sugar! i luv sugar ! SUGAR!
1DWhoLocked chapter 15 . 8/3/2011
Omg! I was ALOL! hilarius! Love it! What do they do for X-mas? Dress up as elves? Im surprised Alice didnt dress up as a pixie! Lol
Rhianna chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
ARW Emmett trying to hide the food in his panys :P x
nightshadowlife chapter 15 . 4/22/2011
lmao that was awesome!
I Know I'm A Dreamer chapter 12 . 2/23/2011
YOU'RE GETTING ME HYPER!
Phantomstallionfanatic chapter 15 . 8/11/2010
oh my gosh! hahahaha that was so priceless! i have to give you props lol i would never have been able to come up with anything like that. these were great no scratch that AWESOME 15 chappys... i ended up laughing so hard my parents were looking at me funny! love your writing :)