Reviews for The Mad Hatter & His Queen
TooLazyToSignIn P chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Update?

Please? :]
Pain Jane chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Wi!

Loved it! Really funny!

And you can tell by reading it that you have fun writing it!

Is TIME the answer to the riddle?
Im Poiosned chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
It's really weird I love it :D
IceColdTouch chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
It's only the first chapter and I can't wait to see where this the answer to the riddle,I think,is Time. Update soon.
Yuki Kang chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
oh please upadate i wanna know what will happen next
xanimejunkie chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Wow, this sounds like this could be a very interesting story. I can't wait to read more! .
Baby Ballerina chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
TIME!

love the story

cant wait for the update
iluvtwilight93 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
love this story so far.

can't wait to find out what happens next!

hope you update soon! :)
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
lots of fun to read...thank you...is the answer time?
Eric'sBondedSince76 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
This is actually a really cool idea and I'm liking where you're going so far. I can't wait to take this trip with Bella and the Hatter. I'm trying to picture who the other characters would be. I imagined Jasper as the March Hare for some reason, but you mentioned a long black braid, so I'm thinking not. For some crazy ass reason, I can totally see Edward as the Mad Hatter...I'm thinking of Johnny Depp's role in the new version. What a wild imagination. I wish I thought of stuff like this. I'm looking forward to every minute, and I don't want to miss it. Great start!
xxBeautiful Nightmarexx chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Carroll can eat his heart out. This is wicked trippy.
IPreferLemonPie chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I. LOVE. IT! YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR, YOU ARE ONE OF MY FAVES (LIKE YOUR FIIC!)! NEXT CHAP ASAP! I NEED IIT!

P.D: SHORT REVIEW CAUSE I HAVE TO GO TO SLEEP AND... MY MOM IS KICKING ME OUT OF THE COMPUTER LITERALLY!

P.D.D: LOVE YOUR FIIC!

P.D.D.D: NEXT CHAP ASAP!
0Warrior0Maiden0 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
The answer is Time.

"Why is a raven like a writing desk?"

Good luck with that one...

The Hatter didn't know the answer, neither did the March Hare, the Doormouse did not venture an opinion.

Then they had an intresting dicusion about Time and how the Hatter had had an argument with it and now the time was always 6 O'clock. I have to agree with the Cheshire Cat; "They're both mad."

Keep Writing!
NanMcCullen chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Time.

I really like this story. It seems a lot of fun, especially interpreting the italicized and bolded phrases. Excellent work!
VeryRachelBerry chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Very, very good! Off to an interesting and amazing start. Can't wait to read more :)
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »